Reviews for Concrete Angel
I almost cryed
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Get shrink after Question is less insane. $50,000,000 and a penguin to GQASF. -
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
wow. that was depressing. but it was a very good story.
Maddylovessmiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
deep.

luv it!
ForensAnthro chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Depressed much?! Haha really well written, well done:) but imma talk to Larry about this
monkeygirl123473 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
your the best writer i have read i love everything you write
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
so sad...
DxS
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was great but depressing, and I'm rarely depressed can you make Like a whole story about this though, like with multiple chapters and stuff.
candi711 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
wow i'm so sad now. this song always made me cry and now this story to :) is it me or does Artemis die the most on ff
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow. That was really deep. And I can tell you worked really hard on it. I can feel her sorrow that she has. Great job with the whole thing, but sad ending.
j9162 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very sad, but well written. Nicely done.
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
d2- awwww :( poor arty but nice job!
arrowxtte chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hi, I loved the story! It was sad, I started tearing up!

I hate it when Artemis, shes one of my favorite characters! I realized though how true that song was about Artemis, she goes to the rich school, her father 'beats' her and stuff. I just hope she doesn't die for real in the show!

Any who now that I'm on the topic of the song, I hate to say it, but do you think you could alrer th story just a bit? See in the guidelines it's clearly explained that songfics aren't allowed. Of course the story can still be based off the song just you can't use the lyrics. See using lyrics that have copyrights, could lead to FF geting sued and losing a lot of money, even shutting the site down. Now I'm not picking o. you I swear, I warn people, because I'm nice about it, though if the critics united happen to see your amazing fic they wouldn't hold back. All I'm saying is his is a very good and well written story, that could stand amazingly on its own, the lyrics itself make this story 'illegal' on this site. Don't worry I won't report your story, I don't do that. I'm only warning you so just in case the CU do get to you, you'll have a heads up :)

The story is strong and well written, no , and very touching.. I love this song. So just removing the lyrics won't harm the story. I loved it though (: Please don't lash out at me, that wasn't my intention.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This broke my heart so much it's not even funny! Why do you peoples insist on writing sad stories! Hell write sad stories if you want to just stop killing Artemis! She doesn't need to die!