Reviews for Birth of Two Legends
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Adorable in every way! Very glad you finally posted this, it deserves to be read.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Good... simply just good !
And while I get Scarlett wrecking the delivery room (labor really does hurt something fierce !), I simply got myself some pain medication. Makes it a lot easier on everyone, honestly.
And Stormshadow having to calm down Snakeeyes in the waiting room was priceless.
But you don't mind too terribly, if I still hope for the next chapters of RSVP ? Thanks.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
About flippin time Snake!
These poor children are going to have the strangest uncle ever, and if you include the rest of the Joes...their family will be HUGE!
WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE KIDS!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awwww so cute! Gotta love the smack down in the waiting room. lol lol tommy yelling give lol

OMG i hope your ok! that sounds terrible that you had to go to the ER what happened?
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. It was hysterically funny and yet warmed my heart all at once. I am so glad that you decided to share this little gem.
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Fluff can be great, especially when it's written like yours. I love your use of language and can only hope to aspire to your level. You really set a scene and a mood. Hope you feel better and sorry about the ER visits. Those are no fun. Thanks for sharing this and hope you can share some more soon.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome fic Toten! I hope you feel better soon!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellant. Is fluffy and good.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2