Reviews for Caged Bird
Noah Earl Graves chapter 20 . 3/29
no epilogue where they live?ω;)
Noah Earl Graves chapter 20 . 3/29
Huwaaaa no epilogue where they live?ω;)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Your story was good but you need a good beta some od the parts was a little unreasonable and like some stated it was kinda confusing when at first u said that shizuo was unexperienced but later stated that he was very experenced

But never the less the plot and concept is good and i will be looking forward to the original ending
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Hi! Please do post the original end! I would very much like to read it and im sure many others do too!

I get you might be busy with life but it would really be nice if you could post the end for me and many others.
Thank you so very much!

And i started and finished the story today and although i havent been with this story since the biggining i would like to say this is a very refreshing story to read as there is not many stories with AUs.
Thank you very much again!
YoloMicstuffins chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
I have a request can you make a shizaya and harry potter crossover? Everyone is looking for a story like that and the ones that have been posted stop after 2 to 4 chapters
YoloMicstuffins chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
yeh you kinda lost me at shiix iza so I pretended it was a wet dream beteen shiuo and izaya
Kajune chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
This was so painfully wonderful.
I've been hoping to read this for weeks, and now I'm proud this caught my eye.

I knew it. Those two had no way of escaping. Poor couple. Poor Izaya.
Though this ending is touching. Nice. I loved it~
Thank you for writing.
Shadow of the Angel chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
I'm happy that Shizuo and Izaya didn't die though. If they did I would be crying so hard and I would not get over their death for like a week. At least they end up happy together
Flea Senpai chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
The end, omg, the end!
I'm not a fan of 'open' endings, but I enjoyed this one a lot. Probably the freedom they both have isn't the better, but at least they have each other.
Amazing work, thank you!
Shidou chapter 20 . 2/5/2015
...I'm disappointed in this ending
seriously...what is this? It's like u rushed the end and made up something without much thought on
Sorry, I think I've been saying negative comments, so I should add that the beginning of the story and the theme/concept is pretty good, that's why I kept reading. But it just gets more illogical and I am disappointed. Hope you will get more experience and write better and better in the future! It'd be beneficial if you can find a good beta. Good luck!
Shidou chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
You really need a beta...;_;
And how is Shizuo so experienced and know what to do? It's his first time! did Izaya know again? Your grammar mistakes and awkward sentences are hindering my reading and understanding of the scene. It's such a pity...u need a beta (once again!)
There were a lot of illogicalness here and I felt like you really need a few more paragraphs to develop the turn of events. And it was such a good story development too before! I was expecting more... I know a lot of ppl only cares about the smut, but I'm like the Shizuo in ur story; I actually care about the details and story ;)
just some constructive feedback here. I enjoyed ur story, but instances of illogicalness had been bothering me for a long time...will continue to read now.
Akane chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
This is just too beautiful „﹏„
akumanohyde chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
hey! that was awesome story..don't apologize! don't do the original ending...i can't bring myself to read that...even though i'm sure i'm going to read that.. BTW THANKS!
Sayomi chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Thank you, Author-sama! Twas truly beautiful And I sort of would like to read that other ending, but I loved this one... (It would be amazing if you wrote an epilogue)
Sayomi chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
AAH, Mikado and Kida! My bbys! *huggles and cries* Author-san, tis lovely and tugs at my heartstrings, but my poor bbys!