Reviews for What to Expect When You Never Planned on Expecting
goodstoryfan chapter 5 . 3/29
UPDATE!
Kate555 chapter 5 . 2/22
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the cliffhangers! i have read the entire story, sorry this is my only review, i dont like posting reviews on chapters that arent the newest ones. love this, PLAESE CONTINUE!
readermind chapter 5 . 2/5
hope you update :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Loved it more please?
LunaAnatolia chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
pleaseee update when youre ready! I have too much holiday left to have nothing left to read :'( I am going through a huge Starcy binge atm haha
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Love it keep going.
SharkGurl chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I am totally loving this story.
midnight41 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Wow I've never thought of this pairing but I'm starting to like it. Plus I really like your characterization of Darcy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Audra chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hurry and update please!
In the red chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
This is so wonderful - the characters seem so real! I'd love to read more when you get the chance - I can't wait !
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
More please I love this story.
roseberrygirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I see that its been quite a while since you updated this fic, but its great and I really do wish that you would pick it back up again.
ofsaltandsea chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This is excellent! I'm really fond of this pairing, and Darcy in particular is really well written.
yay chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I'm sorry that the issues happened and am really glad that they're resolved!
I like the guardian choices!
""Darcy," she said, tone strained. "Where, exactly, are you planning on putting this baby once it arrives?"
Well, at least someone's thinking about it.
yay chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Will you reveal the cause of the ice eventually?
Her new job is a good demonstration oof the change in her outlook on life, that was great!