Reviews for Dainty Work
cilepe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I hadn't ever thought about the names of Mary's children before. You explanation is perfectly logical and Sir Walter would be pleased by how well you understand him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You have a lot here you could expand upon. I do hope you contiune it, because I do get tired of all P&P stories. Anne and Frederick's story is just so beautiful.
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was really good. Keep up the great work!
neska-polita chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The sensibility of this piece is very much in tone with what Austen herself would have written, and I enjoyed it - it's sad without being suffocating.

Is Sir Elliot's desire of having his first grandson named after him from the original book or your creation? The Elliots are difficult people, aren't they?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It's short but beautiful...well,a sequel is not bad,:-)...
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww, that's so sad. Everyone has his or her own "what ifs" so I think lots of people can relate to this story.
pianogal chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was such a beautiful story - I can imagine Anne having thoughts such as those over those long, long, years... I do hope you keep writing in this vein. Could you continue with this type writing with the Persuasion story and go through the whole story line? Maybe even do a sequel eventually? I think it would be fabulous. Keep using your beautiful writing gift. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Such a sweet daydream, hopefully she received her dream after the end of the book.
Annefan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012