Reviews for Severus' Rose: After the War
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 21 . 4h
I am so in love with this entire series. You're just excellent, is all.
merderbaby chapter 20 . 7/12
Omg thank you thank you thank you
Elin chapter 19 . 7/7
*sigh* I can't even express how happy I am that you're back at it with this series. The fact that I even noticed speaks volumes since I only did so because I re-read the Severus' Rose series... I'd say about once a year.

Looking forward to more. And not for nothing but a next-gen centric fic would be great too, since your OCs are really good IMO :3
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 19 . 7/8
So glad you updated! Loved it so much!
Great to see another chapter! I’ve loved all these stories.
MetallicGirl chapter 1 . 7/5
That's a good idea. I think Muggle-borns need an easier transition. Why do you think Hermione was so eager to prove herself?
merderbaby chapter 19 . 7/5
Can we get one more baby Weasley and maybe have a full length pregnancy we really never had that
jthy chapter 19 . 7/5
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Jane2004 chapter 18 . 4/15
I have read all of the Severus' rose story's and I loved them. I just think that in some of the chapters there could of been a little bit more detail.
I have just read all your Severus’ Rose stories and OMG! I loved them. This doesn’t feel like it’s ended though so I hope you update soon!

Thank you!
I love this story and I hope you update soon because i can’t wait to read more!
court2010 chapter 18 . 2/9
Please update before I forget your story and have to read it all again! Also, if you could be a bit more descriptive. I am having a hard time picturing the new characters and where they are in the castle (such as Severus' dungeon office or Albus' old office).
court2010 chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
YOU ARE ALIVE! I almost didn't believe my friend when she told me there had been an update. It was almost a decade ago when we first became friends from different sides of the US by bonding over your story being written.

Time to read your entire story again, since I've surely forgotten 90% of it! I'll be back to make a real review of this chapter in a month or so- depending on how fast I can read/how much free time I have now that I'm not just a high school student reading your story! :P
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
Fantastic chapter!

I've been waiting and waiting for a while, and I'm so very glad that you didn't abandon this. Good on you! I know that it's difficult to go back to writing something after a long wait.

I hope this leads to more in the future!

-BusFullOfLlamas