Reviews for Severus' Rose: After the War
I love this story and I hope you update soon because i can’t wait to read more!
court2010 chapter 18 . 2/9
Please update before I forget your story and have to read it all again! Also, if you could be a bit more descriptive. I am having a hard time picturing the new characters and where they are in the castle (such as Severus' dungeon office or Albus' old office).
court2010 chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
YOU ARE ALIVE! I almost didn't believe my friend when she told me there had been an update. It was almost a decade ago when we first became friends from different sides of the US by bonding over your story being written.

Time to read your entire story again, since I've surely forgotten 90% of it! I'll be back to make a real review of this chapter in a month or so- depending on how fast I can read/how much free time I have now that I'm not just a high school student reading your story! :P
BusFullOfLlamas chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
Fantastic chapter!

I've been waiting and waiting for a while, and I'm so very glad that you didn't abandon this. Good on you! I know that it's difficult to go back to writing something after a long wait.

I hope this leads to more in the future!

-BusFullOfLlamas
spider2016 chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
update soon please
hphugefan-1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Hey wanted to know when an update will happen
Kodak Lime chapter 17 . 5/10/2017
What a fabulous story. Great writing style and very well fleshed out characters. :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
Please update please
watertribegirl chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
What happens now? This is really good.
court2010 chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Lol, I actually run a non-profit for promoting vegan or even just vegetarian diets in the Detroit area... So I've found the conversations about meat hilarious. ;)
He will knock four times chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
... *breathing heavily through nose... Snnnggh... Hah... Hahahahaha! Oh my god that's hilarious! Genius move!
"Death eaters sue for right to assembly"
Sexiicarly chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hi, I love your severus rose series. I felt like crying when I finished it! I was wondering if you would think about doing oneshots of sev and elizabeth through her pregnancy and onwards. If you ever decide to, please contact me on twitter. sexiicarly thanks xx
anyeshabaner chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
this is the most lovely , awesome stupendous .mind blowing ...story series ever!.i read the whole series in just 2 days and i just couldnt get enough of it !...is there another sequel?
schnookums chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Love the fic. Just took the time to read all the prior one's before this one. I loved the way you changed things and look forward to the rest of this fic.
PolgarAnna chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
I was so excited to get the update e-mail! Love your story :) Especially Sevannah and Scorpius are so cute. Please keep writing, I'd like to to see the relationship developing!