Reviews for Severus' Rose: After the War
S. Channels chapter 23 . 9/3
I love that you keep writing about Elizabeth & Fred but I feel I didn’t get to enjoy them as much as I would like. They went from the war, to getting married to having children so fast. I kind of want to know what happen before the wedding, or maybe do a side story from Fred’s point of view. Although, I REALLY have been enjoying this stories SO MUCH! Keep doing a great job feeding us an altern Harry Potter (or Weasley) Universe!
Lillylarlar chapter 22 . 8/23
Thanks for updating this. I have loved this whole series. As for the next story I think any of the kids will have a good story to tell but maybe Teddy or Georgia would be best :)
k. p chapter 22 . 8/2
This series has been amazingly heartwarming and addictive to read. I've followed it for a few years and am SO grateful you're back! Reading about the various stages of Elizabeth's life, and her children's, has been a fascinating ride that I never want to end. I would love to read more about Sevannah and Scorpius's relationship - you've set up their mutual chemistry so nicely and I like the way you write them :)
I love your version of the potterverse especially fem harry as Elizabeth, it has replaced jk Rowling's Potter verse in my mind. I do like the idea of the story focusing on one or both of the twins. If I had to make a choice though it would go with Georgia , mainly because you've done a lot with sevannah and her future can be seen from Georgia's perspective, while you can explain how Georgia fits into the wizarding world and if she will have any romantic interests.

PS please keep up this excellent universe you've made.
Halunygin chapter 22 . 8/2
Okay, this review is gonna be long, but we writers love long ones.

When I got the notification email that this was updated to chap. 18, I kind of ignored it, because it's been a few years, and assumed the update was just gonna be "sorry i've left this so long, but actually i'm gonna abandon it officially" and I was like nah, let's not deal with heartbreak. But then there were more updates, and I was like "wait, maybe this story is actually continuing." So I had to reread the whole series because ya girl forgot so many things, like Remus and Sirius's major existence in Elizabeth's life. Honestly, it was like reading a new AU story, because it's been so long. But I love it very very much, and I can't wait for the next story in this universe.

In answer to the poll: Sevannah or Teddy, I guess. Sevannah and Snape's bond is beautiful, I'd love to see more of it. And Teddy is a fave next gen character who hasn't gotten much screen time in this series, plus Teddy and Remus bonding.

And again, thanks for that shoutout in chap. 16, it made me laugh because I forgot I was 'that' kind of dramatic teen fanfic reader/reviewer.

*takes a deep breath* Okay, now I'm done.
I LOVED THIS WHOLE STORY FROM YEAR 1 TO THE END! You did an amazing job!
Liz chapter 22 . 7/24
Sevannah please :) and her relation with Scorpius :)
Elin chapter 22 . 7/23
Excellent chapter.

And yay, more stories!

I'd like to see it centered on the twins personally, specifically their relationship to each other, Severus, their parents and other siblings.

Now, obviously it's your universe, but I think it would be good to maybe start a slow burn thing similar to your orignal story arcs, i.e we ge to follow them through perhaps their later years at hogwarts at first? As it stands, we don't really know that much about them which would make it odd to just jump right into their lives, say, post-hogwarts. But maybe that's just me hoping for another 7 books series from you.
Blakels0709 chapter 22 . 7/22
I would love for it to focus on Sevannah, and focus on her relationship with Scorpius and her sister!
ps. i love this series and have been following for so long! so happy you’re back :)
merderbaby chapter 22 . 7/22
That poll is extremely hard I'm not a huge fan of Scorpious but I like him with sevannah
I would love to see more of Severus and his relationship with each of his grandchildren (like lily we don't get much of her)
I would have loved to read how each name was chosen
Also more Wesley family moments like with Arthur and Molly and Fred's siblings
Teddy sounds awesome and I love and have always loved Remus
Whoever and whatever you decide to write about is fine by me I love and have loved everything you have given us
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 21 . 7/19
I am so in love with this entire series. You're just excellent, is all.
merderbaby chapter 20 . 7/12
Omg thank you thank you thank you
Elin chapter 19 . 7/7
*sigh* I can't even express how happy I am that you're back at it with this series. The fact that I even noticed speaks volumes since I only did so because I re-read the Severus' Rose series... I'd say about once a year.

Looking forward to more. And not for nothing but a next-gen centric fic would be great too, since your OCs are really good IMO :3
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 19 . 7/8
So glad you updated! Loved it so much!
Great to see another chapter! I’ve loved all these stories.