Reviews for Severus' Rose: After the War
He will knock four times chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
... *breathing heavily through nose... Snnnggh... Hah... Hahahahaha! Oh my god that's hilarious! Genius move!
"Death eaters sue for right to assembly"
Sexiicarly chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hi, I love your severus rose series. I felt like crying when I finished it! I was wondering if you would think about doing oneshots of sev and elizabeth through her pregnancy and onwards. If you ever decide to, please contact me on twitter. sexiicarly thanks xx
anyeshabaner chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
this is the most lovely , awesome stupendous .mind blowing ...story series ever!.i read the whole series in just 2 days and i just couldnt get enough of it !...is there another sequel?
schnookums chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Love the fic. Just took the time to read all the prior one's before this one. I loved the way you changed things and look forward to the rest of this fic.
PolgarAnna chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
I was so excited to get the update e-mail! Love your story :) Especially Sevannah and Scorpius are so cute. Please keep writing, I'd like to to see the relationship developing!
Halunygin chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Thank you for finally updating!
Another chapter soon?
tammy henson chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
please please update soon
Hazpotsfan chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
You're update email made me SO SO SO excited :D Loved this chapter! Would like to see a bit more back story to Draco and his family?

Update sooooon!
MrsLuthor chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
my heart breaks that its all over, but what a ride! definitely a good series. I may read it again!
Emily chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I love this book. It has changed mu life. It is way better than the original books (harry potter)
Saint Snape chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
I love Severus as a grandpa. Some of the stuff he says cracks me up. For instance: "Nothing has made me happier than the day you were born. And everyday you make your parents crazy is one more score for me in the karma department."
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Brilliant chapter, well worth the wait! :D Looking forward to the next one! Also I love how you've made Georgia and Sevannah so different in personality, it's really interesting to read about!
Halunygin chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
OMG thanks for mentioning me!
Loves this chapter, UPDATE!
Halunygin chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I love Orion!
UPDATE!'
Bye
xNataliaax chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I really love the whole story, all the parts of Severus' Rose ! It's amazing and the way you write it love it ! There were also a lot of times that I had to laugh out loud :)