Reviews for Catch Me
Playing games. Really chilish
Junewapper chapter 52 . 10/21/2013
need...answers...now...please...
irishnlove2shop chapter 52 . 6/7/2013
Great story but Renee needed to be stabbed. Lol. Perfect timing for them to find each other again. Looking forwArd to the continuation.
mommymac0508 chapter 52 . 5/12/2013
I loved it so so so good so sad but why did her mom do this to her to them and why was she acting out there ay the funeral thank you
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 4/26/2013
I am soooo glad he finally caught her and said he is not letting go this time . . . so romantic. However, that better damn well be continued . . . I need answers! LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 4/26/2013
Whew . . . she let him catch her . . . onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
Yay! B is in Seattle . . . shoot! yes, run and catch her Edward . . . hurry . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 4/26/2013
I don't think I mentioned it yet, but I love your, "catch me, Edward" theme, that is running through this.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
I really, really, really hope she lets him catch her . . . I am just a lovin' on these flashbacks . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 4/26/2013
oh. my. gah. that was too damn adorable . . . didn't want to lose his best friend so he decides to marry her.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/26/2013
You had me worried at the beginning of the chapter that she sent nothing since . . . I'm glad you set my heart at ease with the ending of the chapter and him getting postcard number two. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 4/26/2013
Adorable . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
She is finally reaching out to him . . . yay . . . can't wait until I get the in between on this story . . . so intriguing. You should have labeled it as suspense, not angst . . . it has had a wee bit of angst, but it is so much more suspenseful than angsty.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 4/26/2013
I'd like to stab her with a whole lot more than a fork!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 4/26/2013