Reviews for Why I Shot the Sheriff
Nice.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG! JJ and Eric that is an interesting team right there.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I bet this was as fun to write as it was to read; wish I'd thought of it. Thanks!
Cribellate chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was awesome! I'm not very familiar with the TB universe, but thoroughly enjoyed this nonetheless. I also agree with a previous reviewer - it would be brilliant if you did a series of vampire-liaison fics as well! :)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Fascinating.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nice job.

I must confess, I've never watched "Criminal Minds", but I'm a big fan of TB. I liked how Eric used such good logic.

I also liked the mention of the eternally twelve year old vampire girl, as I've written quite a few "Let Me In" fics and I've started to cross the LMI universe over with the TB universe.

Good job, once again. :-D
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ha! That was great fun. Wonderful title and I loved the last line.
Anne20J chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great one-shot! Write more :D
michi1207 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh, my goodness, I LOVE this! I really wish it wasn't JUST a one-shot! Totally amazing!
WRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
so great
1719162 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Another fabulous, well written story from one of my favorite authors. Thank you so much.
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was really cool! I don't watch True Blood but I read the first six or seven books so I'm familiar with the characters. You definitely got Eric down! And JJ's reactions were completely in character. I loved her enthusiasm at the end, too. JJ high on V is pretty funny! Good work! Loved it!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow nice and interesting
etienneofthewestwind chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think Hotch is wondering if he should have sent Reid after all.

I've never seen True Blood, but you seem to have explained the premise nicely.