Reviews for The Chimera
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is just a masterpiece. Seriously. The whole idea is amazing, and then the build is brilliant. And when they dance? Stupid hot. Plus almost passed out cuz I love NIN! That song is an old favorite. This story definitely goes to the top of my list.
SpiderEarringThief chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You make 'smut' an art form. This is such an incredible piece. The idea of the id, ego and superego veiled in this 'chimeric' metaphor. It's genius. And again, your maternal observations are incisive - Narcissa's breastfeeding, for example. That's an enormous ratification of motherhood, and if prevented in malice, can leave damaging affects. I found it interesting that you touched on the idea of 'adult breastfeeding.' It's something that many shy away from shamefully, but it happens more often than we might like to imagine. Perfectly healthy and therapeutic in its own right, but obviously something considered taboo by our culture. And your word play is just brilliant, as always... You bow to no one. Ever. Why are you writing fanfiction when you so boldly explore the million shades of gray in the human psyche?
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Incredible work, and great word selection!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
beautifully written, as always
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Amazing work yet again!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Gifts are meant to be cherished, and cherish I shall. This piece sings to your unbelievable talent as a writer. You are an amazing human being, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping me around.

ND