Reviews for To Be Married
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw...I was really sad when her escape plan didn't work, but having Rodolphus promise her that they don't have to be intimate was really sweet given the circumstances. I like this characterization of Rodolphus a lot!
owluvr chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Okay, I know this story was supposed to be sad, but for some reason it made me smile...I know, I know. I love Bellatrix. It just cracked me up. Your characters are so in character, it's astounding. It really amazing, actually. Everything they say or do, I could picture your them doing. I thought I'd just congratulate you on that! Anyway, this is a great story!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I kind of want to know more. I want to know about Ted and Andromeda and Rodoplhus and why he isn't marrying Bellatrix and is Tonks going to get in the picture and-? I'll stop now, but I just want to say that I love this and if you ever decide to turn some of your one-shots into full-length stories, please take a look at this one.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Skgjskfidjnsn THE ENDING! GAMMA THAT WAS SO SWEET! Who would've thought that Rod would be the sensitive one and awwah that was so damn adorable when he told Andromeda that they didn't have to consummate the marriage I just died because he was just amazing. Bellatrix was amazing too, i absolutely loved her line. The flashback in the middle really brought home how much she loved Ted as opposed to Rodolphus. If only Narcissa wasn't such a damn killjoy they could've been together :/ anyway, great job! I really enjoyed it :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Huh, this is a really intriguing situation! I never thought about Andromeda and Rodolphus being engaged - usually I picture Andromeda to be betrothed to Rabastan, if anybody - but I really liked reading this because I don't believe I've ever read this pairing before. It's very nicely-written, and it flows so smoothly. There was only one little thing I noticed - 'Narcissa would have loved being spoken took that way' in the first section - and took should be to. Other than that there was absolutely no mistakes, and I really liked the whole premise of this. You've characterized them so nicely, and I can picture Andromeda trying to run away to be with Ted, who she actually does love. Bellatrix's line was awesome, as well, I can just picture a young Bella saying that. Nice job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, this one is long. I like the ending of the piece; I feel like he was actually really sweet to her, and she was really good to agree to it. But then again, if she didn't love him... Ah, this piece is really well crafted. Good job!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*dies* okay, I don't know why really, but I just *asdfghjl* at the ending, I have no idea why but I just found rodolphus sooo cute when he offered that and just very thing about this was so damned perfect and ohmigosh what a fabulous writer you are, gamma! :')

As I said, Rodolphus was really brilliant and so was Bellatrix and Andromeda. And this line: "That was the place where Andromeda had tried to climb over the wall and been dragged back down." was one of my favourites because well, mindblown. ;D

Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great story, if only Andromeda had managed to climb over the wall!
Oh and I love Bellatrix in this! I burst out laughing at what she said and how Druella reacted haha :L