Reviews for A Kiss of Fate
makaela chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I love this! Please write more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. The only flaw I found was that Sydney says in reply to Brayden's call is: "Brayden you just told me now wasn't the time. So I'm going to have to decline." then at the very end of the chapter Adrian says, "So, my dear, are you going to tell me who you were on the phone with?" He would of heard her say Brayden's name from the beginning. Because of this fact, Adrian would of said to her something like, "So, my dear, are you going to tell me why Brayden called you?" or something like that. Other then that little slip up, GREAT WRITING!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
This story is coming along very nicely. The love the writing style you have. Its fluid, descriptive and easy to read. I think this would be a happier fairy tale version of Adrian and Sydney getting together. Secretly admitting their love for each other and expressing it when they are along but pretending to be normal friends when everyone else is around. Keep Writing and posting! You are doing a great job! I'm enjoying this very much.
rachel mcdonald chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
loved it please continue. UD soon!
dontclicknotinuse chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
yay! this is a nice ending for me to now throw my laptop at the wall!
iluvadrainsydney4ever chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
oh my gosh i love it!Definitly keep writing!
bookreader1617 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I love this! Please don't let Sydney get together with Brayden again... She really belongs with Adrian! :D
Update soon please!
Helen chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Update soon!
Looh chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hey! I'm really excited about your story,and the end of The Golden Lily drove me really crazy!I'm definitely sure Richelle likes to torture us,with the end of her books,lol.
I have to confess :I'm really expecting you include Marcus Finch in the story, I'm keep wondering what's gonna be his matter in Indigo Spell.
Anyway,I'll be following your story!
Xoxo
PurplePineapplePrincess chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Oooo drama hahaha UD soon xx :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012