Reviews for It Was His Mistake
MiccaF chapter 23 . 1/13
This is the second time I've read this thru .. and it was just as awesome! Really hope you continue it one day ...
Please update! Your stories are so good but you have the tendency to leave them mid way through! That's not fair! Plz plz update all your stories. It's been year's since you updated this. Plz do
Redblueblackroses chapter 1 . 1/3
Can you please update this story! I bumped into it when looking for mobward. Your 2 mobward stories are the only ones I haven't finished yer5. Both this story, and My Saviour have amazing potential and have been a delight to read. I request yo please please finish them both ! It's been years since you updated this one:( I usually don't read stories that are left incomplete or are WIPs, but the abstract of your stories was too good to not read! Plus I'm a former for mobward. Sigh!
So if you're planning on not continuing this story can you please confirm it?
Thanks a lot
twimima7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This is going to be good already and can't wait to read more.
pudget12 chapter 24 . 10/24/2017
Hi, sorry to pester you, but I've just found this story and I am not above begging for more. This is incredibly good. So, I was wondering, is there any way that you could give us a few more chapters or 50? That would be amazingly perfect.
Best,
Kelly
PoppySeed101 chapter 24 . 10/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE MY HEART HURTS
angel- grace 2003 chapter 24 . 10/12/2017
update please this is some of the best fan fiction i have ever read
MiccaF chapter 24 . 10/9/2017
Awesome so far! Excited for more!
JJ1234 chapter 24 . 10/1/2017
Good chapter
li-spar1 chapter 24 . 9/19/2017
Please tell me you're going to finish this story!
The Dreamer17 chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
I need to know what happens!
parkesy23 chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
Wow just found this and love it. Shane you haven't continued :)
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Look forward to reading. Thanks :)
angelburt84 chapter 24 . 9/7/2017
So I just started reading last week and I'm addicted! I can't wait till you update.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
Do you plan to continue with this story I really do live it?