Reviews for White And Red
samanthatm chapter 15 . 1/20
Awesome
Saphirabrightscale chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
This story was as magical as the movie. It was in character, Rose played the perfect part in it and it was all AMAZING!
plz stop the pain chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
This story was absolutely adorable, and very well written. I really enjoyed that you didn't just make Red Rose into a "perfect being" and that she ended up with Half-Pint... I was so adorable, I really wish there were more stories like this, as especially for this movie. I just kinda wanted to give you kudos for a job well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
*squeals like a madwoman*
AAAAAAAAAAGH!
OMGOMGOMG
LOVELOVELOVE
THIS IS SO PERFECT! GAGH! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!
*brain overload due to extreme awesome*
Aggzuvdyfwtvjfdcjujcdhoncsrs d...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I was going to wait till I was done the story to give you a huge whopper of a review, but I couldnt help myself! O. M. G. I AM FREAKING. The bit where they were explaining their names?! OHMYGOD PURE GENIUS! And such fluffiness too!
*ha hem, clears throat*
IT'S SO FLUFFY!
Superdani4Ever chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
that was beautiful!
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!
LittleLottie187 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I love your version of this story! Continue the awesome work!
Superdani4Ever chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
That was beautiful!thank you so much!
Bubbles chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
I really hope you finish it. I just want to see a happy ending for half pint and rose 3
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
very good but you should have also done the replay of "I yearn for the nectar of her skin"(snow white),(dwarves en masse)"no, it was more like YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND! i YEARN for the nectar of her skin","really? i don't remember that...(Aldcott)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
This story is AWSOME please put up a 14 soon, and btw Rose & Half-pint majorly cute together
Mythyra Mystic chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I can't wait for the ending. I want to see how Rose and Half-Pint end up! Please, post another chapter soon!
Superdani4Ever chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
CUTEST CHAPTER EVER!THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!
Baconrox chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
I demand more of this amazingness!
Kenna24601 chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
So... Red fell in love with Half-Pint. No offense, but that is kinda... akward to me. Once more, no offense.
TripleThreat3