Reviews for White And Red
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 11/10
Rose Red has more back bone than snow does?
Not-a-nerd-still-a-bookworm chapter 1 . 9/28
As much as I love this story, even though I have only just started reading it, my slight OCD forces me to point out that in the old stories of 'Snow White', she did not have a sister, and that 'Snow White and Rose Red' is a completely different story as in the older version of 'Snow White', she is about seven years old I think, as the story gives no indication of her ageing. And in 'Snow White and Rose Red' they are not princesses and live with their mother in a cottage and they both marry princes who were guarding gold in the form of bears in the end.
BlackenedLips chapter 15 . 4/5
I absolutely adore this fanfic! I found it when I was looking for one with Wolf (my favourite character) in and I got hooked on it!
samanthatm chapter 15 . 1/20
Saphirabrightscale chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
This story was as magical as the movie. It was in character, Rose played the perfect part in it and it was all AMAZING!
plz stop the pain chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
This story was absolutely adorable, and very well written. I really enjoyed that you didn't just make Red Rose into a "perfect being" and that she ended up with Half-Pint... I was so adorable, I really wish there were more stories like this, as especially for this movie. I just kinda wanted to give you kudos for a job well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
*squeals like a madwoman*
*brain overload due to extreme awesome*
Aggzuvdyfwtvjfdcjujcdhoncsrs d...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I was going to wait till I was done the story to give you a huge whopper of a review, but I couldnt help myself! O. M. G. I AM FREAKING. The bit where they were explaining their names?! OHMYGOD PURE GENIUS! And such fluffiness too!
*ha hem, clears throat*
Superdani4Ever chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
that was beautiful!
LittleLottie187 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I love your version of this story! Continue the awesome work!
Superdani4Ever chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
That was beautiful!thank you so much!
Bubbles chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
I really hope you finish it. I just want to see a happy ending for half pint and rose 3
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
very good but you should have also done the replay of "I yearn for the nectar of her skin"(snow white),(dwarves en masse)"no, it was more like YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND! i YEARN for the nectar of her skin","really? i don't remember that...(Aldcott)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
This story is AWSOME please put up a 14 soon, and btw Rose & Half-pint majorly cute together
Mythyra Mystic chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I can't wait for the ending. I want to see how Rose and Half-Pint end up! Please, post another chapter soon!