Reviews for I Hate That I Don't Hate You
meangirl8 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
this is a great story i cant wait for the next update
aPaperheaRt chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
I was so excited when I saw that you updated! I completely love your story. Learning more about what Caroline can do is very interesting. Plus the stuff with Peter should be as well. I love seeing Caroline and Stiles as they are adorable. Great chapter!
dreamandbreathe chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I finally caught up with this story! I'm really enjoying it so far and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
aPaperheaRt chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Loved it, as per usual. I'm glad to know more about what Caroline is and what she can do. I enjoy that there is still a mystery to it as well. It's sad the the love birds had a fight. I just want them to be happy but I get where Caroline is coming from. I'm excited to see how it goes!
aPaperheaRt chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
This was so good! I'm glad that Stiles found out the deal with Derek and Caroline. I'm glad to find out what Caroline is and am excited to learn more about her. What will Scott think? Wonderful chapter!
aPaperheaRt chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
I loved the chapter! I enjoy seeing more of what Caroline can do. It makes me sad that it is putting a strain on her and Stiles' relationship. I hope they get to be happy. I hope Caroline will say she loves Stiles. I ship them so much! I love your story!
aPaperheaRt chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Yay season 2! I'm so excited to see how all the Kanima stuff will play out. This was a really sweet chapter. I like that Caroline is still nervous about her relationship with Stiles. It makes a ton of sense that she'd be unsure since he was in love with Lydia for such a long time. I'm excited to see how the marked one thing plays out. I'm sure that Scott won't be thrilled when he finds out about Derek. I really just want Stiles and Caroline to be happy! I love your story and cannot wait to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Seriously love this story :D Can't wait to find out how whatever Peter did to Caroline affects her :D Update soon?
Atomicity chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I think Lydia would be quick enough to put two and two together regarding Caroline and Stiles. I also think it's out of character for Stiles to be emotionally involved with Lydia but physically involved with Caroline. There may have been some missed opportunity with Caroline/Allison in this chapter too. But all in all things are progressing well and I'm intrigued.
There are also some minor spelling/grammar issues in this chapter (commas, mixing tenses).
Atomicity chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great intro chapter. You've set of up a lot of room for character and relationship development and interesting scenarios. There were also some typos/grammar errors (specifically comma use) that shouldn't be hard to fix.
aPaperheaRt chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
This was great! I loved all the interaction with Jackson. It was very funny. The bit with Stiles talking about Lee and his Camaro was very funny. I love Stiles and Caroline. I'm curious to see what happens with Caroline.
aPaperheaRt chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
AHHHH! I love this so much! Seriously, this was the best chapter yet (not that they all aren't amazing, because they are). I absolutely loved the whole way he told Caroline he loves her. And the bit with him having her a ticket and was going to ask her broke my heart. I love them. They are so precious!
aPaperheaRt chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Wow! Very good chapter. My heart broke for Caroline. I just want them to be together. I like that Lee is Peter's son. Can't wait to see what happens.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Ahhhhhhhh loved it. Thanks
aPaperheaRt chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I really really enjoy your story. I want Caroline and Stiles to jest really be together. I love this to bits. Please update soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »