Reviews for Coeur Volant
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Awesome story you should write some more about Hugo and Isabel.
LesilGraceForTheWin chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
You have no idea how happy this made me feel! :D

-LesilGraceForTheWin
ZummyDelReal chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Please continue writing!
BLUENIGHT23 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I love your story! :D
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I loved this fic but is it possible for you to do another chapter about what happend the nex day?
Dalianna chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Nooo! Why did you cut off the music?
I don't quite understand what 'tsked' means...
All in all, this story gets better and better at every chapter I read.
Dalianna chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Wow.
I loved the "ever since Isabelle had got overly excited about one of her new books", I couldn't stop giggling and my sister stared at me like I was some freak.
It's totally like her to shout in the tunnels about some new book, and not to notice Hugo agreeing xD
Good job, well written and easily readable (does 'readable' exist or fid I invent it?), it keeps making you wanna check if the story has been updated.
Dalianna chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
The start is very good. You captured very well the essence of Isabelle's being. Have you read the book "The Invention of Hugo Cabret"? It's great!
TheBFG chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Perfect and satisfying ending. Some people may think the last chapter is a bit too much for two teens, but they are just experimenting, after all. The dialogue is great, realistic though seeming slightly more on the OC side for Isabelle at times. Descriptions are wonderfully vivid and they add to the story!
I'm not a huge fan of romance stories, but this fic is absolutely an exception. Well done!
Rhett-TheBratPrince chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
hey great story!
i liked how in character you made isabelle and hugo, and how the words really flowed and gave me the sense that i was actually watching an epilogue to the movie...in written form...haha.
Umm, the only thing i had a slight problem with was the kind of heated scene in ch. 6 with the tongues and battle for dominace thing, They're like what? 13 yrs old? a little intense for kids out of their preteens.
but other than that a really good job, very compelling and draws the reader in.
Message me again if you want me to review another of your stories or want advice or a beta)
sincerelely, irrevocably and inexplicably yours,
-Rhett-
louisalibi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwww I LOVE your story, I will never tire of read it :) Hugo and Isabelle are so cute... I love your style !
LuMezenga chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Such a cute ending! Only it seems a bit rough, that they were sort of making out only a year after... They were like, what? Twelve? That would make them thirteen. And they were 13 a loooong time ago, which made people a bit more, uhh... Respectful? If you know what I mean. So maybe the only thing to change would be the summary, perhaps a couple of years or three years, you know...
But in overall, the story was great! I didn't see that it was over until I checked, 'Complete.'
Congratulations,
-LuMezenga
LuMezenga chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Own! That was such a fluffy chapter ;)
I love those, as long as they're not exaggerated or nonsense. Yours wasn't either! Congrats.
Anxious for the next... Even though I know it's the last one to read, unless you update real fast!
LuMezenga chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Oof! You had my breath there! I couldn't breathe properly. Finally he rescued her from the crowd... At least I'm assuming it's Hugo :)
Nice chapter once more... I have to leave now, but I'll read the next one today, I promise!
LuMezenga chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow, see? Many chapters equal a happy reader and reviewer! I like how you switch point of views.
And, I can't wait to find out what happens during their sleepover!