Reviews for Pressure Makes Diamonds
runATL chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
I sure wish you'd get back to this one! It's a great story!
girlface chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
OH sooooo good. I hope you decide to finish this, what a place to leave it!
shanik chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Hey, this was a great read! I knew it was unfinished when I started but I enjoyed it anyway. You've got a real natural flow to the way you write. I won't beg you for an update because I'm sure you've probably lost your interest in this story. I will say though that you're a gifted writer. I think you should write something else! Find your muse again!
InesLovett chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Update please! You can't leave us like this :(
AlannasTara chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Omg, this is such a good story! I just read slow Fire burn and now this one and I am so sad it hasn't been updated in forever! I swear I always find the most wonderful WIP's that haven't been updated in years and it breaks my heart! I just want more! :-(
Kitty Momma chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I am just finding this story and will be looking for your other stories. Great job.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
I love this story and hope that you will update soon. You are a very good writer!
deniselynne1966 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Please continue...I'm hooked!
deniselynne1966 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
So sweet. Lol...Herschel 3
dunn65 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
I just found this story today.. all I can say is ..

May I have some more, please?

-all Oliver Twist like.. and a touch of Puss in Boots eyes thrown in for good begging measure-

Tam
ldyjaydin chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Nooooo! You can't end it there on such a cliffhanger! I do hold out a modicum of hope that there will be one more chapter to wrap it all up, especially since this chapter took four months. I just love your stories.

Please...
ldyjaydin chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
That scene between Daryl and Merle was great! I liked how it was a different take from the show, not that I didn't love how the show did it.

I have real fear this story isn't wrapping up in one chapter.
ldyjaydin chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Not sure if I admire Carol going after Merle or think it was stupid. I'll go with admiration. Poor Daryl, thinking she'd run off on him.

Getting worried about there only being 2 chapters left. Please don't end it on a cliffhanger!
ldyjaydin chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Satisfaction!
ldyjaydin chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Hot skinny dipping scene! Oh god, I hope they really do finish this in their tent and not get interrupted again.