Reviews for The Sleeper Wakes
MottsKid chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
"And there is still endless wonder, if you know where to look."

So very glad I decided to look right here. Endless wonder, indeed. Thank you.
willowcabins chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i hate you and i hate this story and i hate ALL THESE EMILY LAKE FEELS AND GOD CLAUDIA? NO.
swatkat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I absolutely adore this! Guh. 3
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was fantastic, and heartbreaking as everyone else mentioned. While it was fragmented, I didn't really find it so confusing. I'm sure the vignettes into the different sequences were intentional and I'm not sure there was any other way to do it. Wow. Just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is my 5th time reading this story and it never gets old, I love this one!
holistic details chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The way you portrayed these characters was beautiful, and this entire piece was incredible, even if I'm blinking back tears now.
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I decidedto re-read this an then I read " She has handled enough artifacts by now that they no longer affect her unless she wishes, yet still she hears voices. There is the smell of fresh-baked cookies, and everyone is laughing" and I isn't get it the fist rime but then I did and like CREYS! This story is so sad and heartwarming and it just gives me feels and I love it so much! Its one of my favorite warehouse stories :):):):)
cortexiphans chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is...incredible. I love they way you write each story, each perspective. I especially like Claudia's- it's fascinating and I think you really captured her.

I found it a bit confusing, but overall I just think that this is a phenomenal piece of writing and you did extremely well.
rustyliver chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is beautifully written. I like how you explored the different perspectives through the characters' very own stories. It's not obvious how they're all connected but there's a general feeling that they all share something and I think it's grief. Except for the H.G. and Myka parts. But then again they weren't real, were they? It's about Myka's wish to have H.G. back. That itself is related to her grief. I find myself in Myka's shoes where I don't want the 'reality' either and I don't know if this is the right way to describe it but you play into it by giving me that ending. Part of me squeals in delight because that really was a sweet ending and I just want to keep that other part, the one that knows that it isn't real, quiet. In short, I'm in denial. But the thing is I don't have to live with it like Myka does so I can keep on denying it all I want. Gosh, and you post this so close to the season 4 premier.
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was amazing! I love your writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very fine fic. Thanks for sharing,
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh boy.

can i choose to believe that claudia's storyline and hg & myka's storyline exist on different planes because otherwise-man. heartbreak. complete heartbreak (but so well written i am unable to comprehend)

basically, this is-wonderful, and heartbreaking, and i want hg & myka to have their happy ending but claudia's story seems far more plausible

(the locket, oh my god)
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh god, I think your story has broken me... Very, very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really well done story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012