Reviews for The Past and Future Collide
livelyheart chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
So I liked your story. But there were a little problems with it. For one, Riley and Erin are aneme that would NEVER exist in the avatar world. It has to be something unique. Second of all, Zuko is so freakin OOC. Like everytime zuko says something I think 'he would never say that' becuase though he is older, he would still be angry and since when did zuko give a crap about what strangers think of him. When he said the thing about all of them not being nice. Zuko wouldn't care, he would simply be mean back. No offense but I hate Erin with a passion. She is a Mary Sue. Korra isn't rude, she is just honest and straightforward. She wouldn't be mean to someone for no reason
Yungsun chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
This is a good chapter but wouldnt people foget who he was?
Celis chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Entertaining story, no doubt.
Feels kinda rushed though.. with the whole getting over Mai thing and how Zuko hasn't really felt like meeting with Katara (Even though she's still alive).
Hope you update soon :)
nad1412 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Kyaa! This is awesome! w
Update please
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Holy shit. This is amazing. I can NOT wait for more! :D
Shaded Truths chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Ok. It isn't the math that's wrong. It's your facts. The Legend of Korra took place 70 years after the end of the war. So the end of the first series, not 70 years after Aang died. Aang died younger because the effects of being frozen for 100 years caught up to him. Also, Zuko and Sokka are the same age.
Nad1412 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I love this stories w/
and your ideas of time traveling!
Please update soon!
GuitarBOSS chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Your math is soooooo wrong. The legend of Korra takes place in 70 ASC (after sozin's comet).
SixBrokenSteps chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Very interesting story so far, hope to see more of it soon. There are some spelling mistakes, or maybe using a different word that sounded the same as the correct word, but not enough to actually spoil the story. I've read a few fics whose idea was brilliant, but the language ruined everything. Thankfully, this isn't one of them. Also, I admit the time mistakes were a little jarring in the first two chapters for new reader who haven't yet seen your later AN, but it was easy enough to ignore. As far as pairings go, I'd like to humbly request Asami/Zuko (whatever that's called), simply because I'm curious to see how that would play out, and I've never seen anyone try that before. It wouldn't even be that hard to make it happen, when Korra steals Mako and breaks her heart into tiny pieces, Prince Scarface will be there to put it together. All you'd have to do is maybe make it happen a little sooner. But that's my opinion. It's your fic, do what you will with it. I'll most probably read it regardless.
AreiaCananaid chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
This story is good, I like it. Pease update soon
SamanthaSamma chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Alright I just got to the point where Aang has been dead for 70 years. **17**

It's 17 :)) But I love this story so far.
AnimeFan22198 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
this is great please continue im curious
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Aang died 17 years ago. Not 70. lol
Wingblade chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Dude,this is character looks a lot like Erin! :O
LandofMidnightRain chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Nice chapter. I see you ended up taking Erin's bending away. Good job writing that scene; you really had me thinking that she was going to get away for a second there. Great job!
So, it's Riley? :) I think so. I'll elaborate on her more in a PM (a PM that I'll probably be writing tomorrow- I'm dead tired).
Overall, this chapter was excelent! Great job getting it out. The fight scenes were pretty good and well written. Great work, Wicked!
MidnightRain
Ps, (since I'll probably forget to put it in my PM) You guessed my age. Good job! Did I put in my description, or did you guess? I don't remember. *sheepish smile*