Reviews for Reunion
andrea chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
how cute i love it
mark in Orlando chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
NELL this whole series of stories is great . You should do another story after this one where Wally proposes , and maybe even have the wedding. You're stories have shown that if ever two people belonged together , Wally and Artemis do . They are without a doubt my favorite couple in or out of fiction . I'm not just A spitfire fan . I'm The spitfire fan . Please keep writing and we'll keep reading your amazing stories thanks .
MTBlack chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Oh, M'gann's part sort of break my heart. I'd love to see your own take on her, or on her and Connor
I really loved this fic, it was funny and sweet at the same time, a change for me because neither Chesh nor Roy are very sweet oftenly.

Oh, oh! I feel super smart because this is like the prequel of Surprise! Because it is in chapter one when Zatanna tells her about Jade and Roy finding the other Roy! (I love that your Zattana is sorta dating Nightwing )

Is this fic complete or are you planning on more chapters? Please yeeesss ! :D Keep writing and I'll keep reading
Mark in orlando chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Nell that was amazing . Just the description of Wally bathing Artemis and washing and drying her hair , then combing and braiding it for her. Showed Megan his total devotion to her and her trust of him , I'm not surprised she cryed at seeing what her two friends meant to each other now .
afterfake13 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is under comics instead of cartoons and it took me a while to find it, but I'm glad I did.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Great cant wait to read more