Reviews for How Messed Up Do You Have to Be
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 5/16
This is a great scene. For me, Prison Break is about the brothers. I wanted to see a conversation about the abuse Michael had suffered that Lincoln never knew about ( they always seem to leave you wanting more in what could be great brother moments.) Michael definitely puts everyone ahead of himself; it was nice to see you have Lincoln call him out on that to a degree. You ended it well too, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't kind of wish there could be more to this fic between the brothers, but that's just me :P Thank you for this story!
The Chronicler chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Seems like a conversation I'd like to see continued. Micheal's always sacrificing, always hurting. When is big brother Linc going to be big brother and catch his little brother before he breaks?

Now that is a conversation I think you can write. You certainly did well enough on the start.
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow! Powerful fic! That last line was like a punch in the gut! (Too bad that's the last episode you've seen, it's such a great show!) Excellent job! I'm kinda obsessed with prison break right now, so I'm reading a bunch of prison break fanfiction and yours has to be one of the best I've read! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this was very good depiction of the brothers! maybe michael was mad because aldo burrows killed another human being even if he was a bad man. lincoln does not understand such things. please i hope you write more prison break stories -indira
Sylvie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012