Reviews for As Much As I Need You
isabel.coda chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I JUST LOVED THIS OMG
It wasn't quite clear for me until the end that Will was actually gay, though. And I REALLY want a epilogue with Kurt and Blaine's relationship from there - I bet they celebrated with some making out or sexy times after Will was gone for good (oh, and Kurt feeling bad about it and Blaine soothing his drama away)...
Marauder chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Interesting concept, and well written... but I am going to admit very horror esque... but still good
Lola Me chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This was AWESOME.
wargh chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Suspenseful and utterly gripping, letting you go just long enough for you to take a relieved breath and then swirling you back up again. This was the perfect ending to a wonderfully haunting Klaine ghost story. I like that the resolution ensured that Will didn't come off as some irredeemably evil villain, just a kid scared stupid to lose his only friend and maybe love, filled with resentment and bitterness at the injustice of his situation. The world wasn't fair to poor Will, but his actions were unforgivable, and Kurt and Blaine need each other, and you made all of that very clear. Beautiful closing lines, too! Really enjoyed this story.
wargh chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I'm glad that Kurt's put his foot down, but Will's already injured Blaine and it doesn't look like he's about to stop... Only one more chapter! Can't wait to see how it all ends. Will needs to be gone *yesterday*. Poor boys. :(
wargh chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Shit. Shit. Oh shit. WHERE DID THAT BLOOD COME FROM. DDDD: Ohhh my god. KURT, THIS WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME TO GRAB YOUR LOCAL RELIGIOUS EXPERT AND TRY A COUPLE OF SPIRIT-BANISHING CEREMONIES. Would write more, but must go on!
wargh chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Thiiiiisss. *hearts* I cracked up at Blaine's adorkable awkward encounter with Burt, and when it was revealed that Kurt was watching from the stairs (probably laughing, too :P) the whole time. And the date! So cute. I love these two together, they're so sappy and buried about six feet under in FEELINGS but somehow they make it work and instead of being eyeroll-inducing they're just really, really sweet. Gentleman!Blaine is a delight to behold, and !Kurt defies all descriptions. *g* I'm nervous about the lack of Will in this chapter, though. Feels like he's planning something... Watch out, Blaine! D:
wargh chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Forgot to sign my last-this story is really engrossing, and it deserves more reviews, so I decided to do a chapter-by-chapter. *g* Hope I'm not being annoying! I like that we're starting to see more of Will's meddling here, his jealousy and manipulativeness and bitterness and fear of losing Kurt, and he's starting to become this frightening, malicious presence even as you feel bad for him, because he clearly can't move on, and Kurt may well be his only human link and he's desperate not to lose that connection. And Kurt genuinely trusts and cares about Will (maybe a little too much), and he has no idea, and Blaine *really* has no idea, and just. Wow. *Ominous Roll of Thunder/Organ Chords*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
McKinley is a terrible, terrible place. That said, Kurt is lovely here, with his smile and his brand-new, designer "spare clothes" and his Disney Princesses lunch box, and Blaine is just precious.
wargh chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
'William's smile faltered, and the room seemed to get a shade darker. "I didn't have any friends."'

Great use of foreshadowing here-even when things are at their best, there's that little glimpse of Will's capabilities for menace. And no doubt it's all downhill from here... Hope Blaine knows a good exorcist!
perchance to wake chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
This was so horrifying, but such a good story! I really liked it, chilling though it was xD Well written and highly imaginative.
K
klainetakemybreathaway chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I wasn't expecting that ! It was great and kind of intense. :)
Thanks for sharing.
mugglegato chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Wow, this was just lovely. I loved how you incorporated Chris' quirk of looking out the window and his little story about it, into this wonderful tale. This story was both spooky and sweet. I loved every bit of it! 3
anderpson chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Wow, this is amazing, I love it!