Reviews for Isolation
hardtofathom chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
im totally in love with juvenille prisons stories like this! i hope u can still update in the future. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
greaaaaat story;)
love the plot na dthe charcter development 3
:D
keep up the good work!
blossompetals chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
OMG! This fic is so good! I love all the characters interaction with each other! Sasuke is really sweet when he's with Sakura. I melt during their scenes! Please update soon! Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
i was thinking sakura did something more then that but thats an okay story to get in there.
looking forward to the next one.
SoSymmetrical chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I love this story! Plz update!
SoSymmetrical chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is soo awesome
Something Warm chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This is absolutely my new favorite SasuSaku multi-chap story. It is so beautifully written. From the way Sasuke and Sakura interact, it shows how close they are. I love how they look out for each other. I love how they have those cute little moments - I especially love how Naruto noticed their relationship and was trying to analyze it. Very great introduction start from chapter one; the characters were very in-character like and I can definitely imagine their conversations happening. I like how Sasuke and Sakura are on the brink of losing it a little, but they find solace in each other. Naruto is actually very more mature in this one in this fanfic - I would have expected him to make such a big commotion but that's okay. It's kind of refreshing to have such a perceptive Naruto. I like how Hinata's all quiet in this one and not stuttering. I hate those fanfics when they overdo the whole stuttering. Okay anyways - I would love to see another update some time soon! The suspense is killing me

Update!
poop chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
your naruto kinda makes me sad, 'cause... he's not really naruto at the moment. You know, short-tempered and loud but brave and dependable and stuff. right now he's a little cowardly and quiet. which kind of demonstrates that, although he's book dumb, he is very perceptive about people, so I guess him trying to avoid conflict makes a little sense. Although naruto was never a person who had an avoidant personality, to be honest. I would understand if you don't flesh him out however, since it seems your mains are sasuke and sakura.

I feel like there's this overarching plot that we only have the barest of hints to (c block), so I'm anticipating that. Sasuke and Sakura's romance is progressing smoothly, I think, but Naruto and Hinata's is in the middle of nowhere right now, which kinda sucks. At least Hinata's about to show some initiative, as stated in the last chapter. I would have liked to see how Sasuke and Sakura's relationship actually began, but it wouldn't have made sense since the story is set when Naruto comes in.

But your story's better than like 80-90% of the garbage around here anyway. Not one of my absolute favorites yet, but off to a good start.
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Wow great story. i like it. can't wait to find out what his plan is. ) can't wait for the next chapter.
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I love how there's an air of mystery around the story. I have a feeling that C Block is going to be freaky as hell. Looking forward to it though, kekeke ;)
iAndroid chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Beautiful! I love the chapters so far- especially the progress in both Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. I think the way you wrote Sasuke was also perfectly in character- cold, dark and aloof. Hope to read the next update soon! I really loved the Sasusaku interaction in this chapter. Great job! :)
nananax3 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I really like this! I'm totally surprised this doesn't have more reviews or something! I hope you update soon.
Vermillion-Muse chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Great character development; Sasuke seems like the ideal guy to accuse of being a pyromaniac in reality. xD Hoping to see more of Sasuke's and Sakura's fluffy loving moments unfold!
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
oh so thats what she did? damn i was expecting something waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy more fucked up!
but i mean ..knocking the shit out of someone with a bottle, and making him blind is pretty bad so i guess its works.
so like..update soon! im hooked on this!
marie chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I've been keeping up with this story, its defenitly a change from other fics. I love it, cant wait to read more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »