Reviews for Isolation
Larshapeach chapter 6 . 4/24
Omg what happend to sakura? Omgggggg please update soon
TragedyDawl chapter 6 . 4/21
I love this story I hope you continue it! I hope Sasuke gets reunited with sakura next chapter
kloradori chapter 6 . 4/17
Just finished rereading this from the start because I forgot most of it... but glad I did. I remembered that I had really liked this story, and was pleasantly surprised to find a notification for it in my inbox. I like the new chapters, especially the ending to this last one. Things are getting interesting. :)
Hope to see what happens next
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 6 . 4/17
Gahhhh the suspense
Is
Killing
Me !
Duuudddeee this keeps getting more interesting! I seriously CANNOT wait for the next chapter this was frikkn awesome I'm on edge here ... woowww
Keep up your amazing work 3
love your fic!
JakuraAngel chapter 6 . 4/17
I'm literally in love with this story! Please update soon! :D I'm like 100% sure that Sakura is in the C block... I just hope nothing bad has happened to her.
rainwolf042 chapter 6 . 4/17
I have now declared this one of my absolut favorite fanfics - and i kid u not i legit almost cried when i looked at the published date and realized its updates r far an few between - but omfg so im guessing sakura was taken to block C and im lowkey upset that the others arent more unnerved shes been gone for so long and omfg i hope they dont actually believe sakura just abandoned them or something TT anyhowww i love this fanfic and literally cant wait for the next update _ plz update as soon as possible for u TT 3
This is getting soo good. Pls update soon.
ILoveSxS chapter 6 . 4/16
Lies Sakura aint out yet! How dare you Orochimaru! You bastard!
guest chapter 6 . 4/16
really great chapter
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 6 . 4/16
Two chapters in just a few days, your too good to us. :) Hhhmmm i wonder if Orochimaru will put Sasuke in Isolation or if he doesn't due to Sakura being Isolation still. That is, if she still is... Lot's to think about. I love the way the story is flowing though. Great Job, awesome work. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 5 . 4/14
Oh my crap ... what's gonna happen now GAHHHH ! The suspense is killing me ! You just have to update soon ! This ..! Ohh my goodddddd this story is soo amazing awesome and interesting! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 4 . 4/14
Aahhhh ! This was ! KYAAA ! And ... oh my god I can't put my thoughts into sentences...
this was incredible! And now we know what Sakura is in for ! Omg this story just keeps on getting better ! I love it !
JaDeCiTa609 chapter 5 . 4/13
Love the story!
Update it please!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh em geeee !
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AHHH ! This is such an amazing story who would think of writing something like this really ! Creative thinking! You're amazing! And I loved the end of this chapter ! HINATAS POV ! It was really truly amazing! This story is just wowz !