Reviews for Only a Dream
WOW I binged all this and it was so exciting! It’s amazing to watch your story develop and get even better over time; also I’m in love with the creeps Erik and Tariq.
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 5 . 8/16
Please edit! NO PROFANITY!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 3 . 8/16
I think its pretty good, but not the profanity please.
Mandidawna chapter 24 . 8/16
Holy cow. I am in love with this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Yig is such a tricky bastard which is perfect because he is like the ideal elder shadow man. You can just feel him always plotting something. As always I'm a sucker for Jenny/Julian moments so I'm excited to see if there's any of those coming up now that Jenny's back on Earth. Is there any hope for Tom? I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter so thank you for continuing this story! You are awesome!
Nicole1985 chapter 24 . 8/11
Well I guess that's it for Tom. I'm sad Erik and Tariq are so mad at her cause I really liked them. Aiden still suck and Yig is just an asshole. Sorry to hear you've been sick and feeling crummy. Hope you get better soon. Awesome chapter as always. Can't wait for the next one!
Nicole1985 chapter 23 . 8/8
I'm gonna pull my hair out from all the stress of these games! Great chapter. As much as I hate Tom I can't lie that I'm happy she will be staying in the shadow world. Hopefully with Julian...
Nicole1985 chapter 18 . 8/3
Yay! I know it's awful that innocent people died but I'm so glad it wasn't really Summer, Micheal, and Audrey. I can't believe it was Jenny that brought Julian back that's so awesome. This story is getting so good!
Nicole1985 chapter 17 . 8/3
Not Audrey too! Why the hell can't someone eat Tom!? I could totally be ok with that! I hate Aiden and I hope he gets ripped into little tiny pieces. I hope Jenny doesn't stay too mad at Julian. He really did try to help (well not Summer but still). Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens next! I also can't tell yet but I think I really like Erik and Tariq.
Nicole1985 chapter 16 . 8/2
I can't believe Julian ate Summer! I'm so sad right now. This is a great story I'm so glad you came back to it. I can't wait to find out who brought him back. Please update soon!
alexandra101 chapter 17 . 8/2
How exciting! I wonder how this will end...
Lunalyx chapter 13 . 3/1
I know it's been quite a long time since the last upload, but please tell me this isn't over! I love this story and really hope that you didn't give up on it even after all this time!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Can't figure out if Aiden is a bad guy or just annoying Julian for fun. I can't wait to see what kind of game he wants to play! Great story!
The Crystal Rose chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
Ahh! Another fabulous update! I love the Jenny and Julian interaction in this one, it was full of feels! Also, I really want to know more about the "person" who brought Julian back! Will that appear sometime soon? I cannot wait for more Jenny/Julian!
The Crystal Rose chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Guh! So happy! More Jenny and Julian, please! I love how you write those two!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Ahhh! No fair to come back with a cliffhanger! So so good I can't wait to see what happens. I'm also really glad they put Tom in his place for being an asshole. Poor Julian he just can't seem to catch a break. Please update as soon as life allows! Awesome awesome story.