Reviews for Only a Dream
The Crystal Rose chapter 10 . 4/1
Please update! I'm dying to find out who brought Julian back! Don't forget about your faithful readers!
The Crystal Rose chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Please update this! It is sooooo good and I am totally in love with the Julian/Jenny interaction! Gah, I can't wait!
Nicole1985 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Ahhh! So close to freedom! This story is awesome. Please please please let Jenny and Julian finally end up together. He loves her so much and he has worked so hard for her. Tom sucks I don't care what happens to him but I hope everybody else makes it out. I don't know how I feel about Aiden yet. Update soon I can't wait to find out what happens!
Maddy chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I am loving your story so far I hope you write more of the story soon.
Maddy
always145kh chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
MORE PLEASE! :) 3
The Crystal Rose chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting for this story to update forever! It's absolutely amazing, you capture Julian perfectly, Jenny is even more bold in this, and I just can't get enough! Please update again as soon as you can :)
always145kh chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
MORE! plz? you haven'r updated in so long i got so excited when i saw this chapter...
cherryrose89 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Oooh loving this story so far! Can't wait for updates!
Callista O'Brien chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Please come back and keep writing! I love how your version doesn't have Jenny running right I to. Julian's arms because even after him dying for her I think she would still be angry and wary of him, even though she does love him. I really want to here what comes next!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
P. Updat E.
Katheryn chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I think this was one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read! I way younger than anyone else reading this so I appreciate that it's not too inappropriate... and just enough love to make it interesting. I believe the next chapter should be going back to Earth though you didn't state anything about Tom or anyone else but Jenny in this chapter. Shouldn't Tom be mad? How would Zach like to find out that his cousin is dating "evil?"
Namelyname chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Please update soon. This really is greatly written. The idea is new; you seem to have to problem making the chapters flow together. I really enjoyed this story and I hope to see you update soon. Thanks and until next time.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Update your doing great! Make them kIss again! Jenny and Julian that is
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
OH NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. IS THIS THE END! PLZ TELL ME IT IS NOT PLZ
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
actually it i really good good job and keep it up!:D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »