Reviews for Only a Dream
Can't figure out if Aiden is a bad guy or just annoying Julian for fun. I can't wait to see what kind of game he wants to play! Great story!
The Crystal Rose chapter 13 . 5/30
Ahh! Another fabulous update! I love the Jenny and Julian interaction in this one, it was full of feels! Also, I really want to know more about the "person" who brought Julian back! Will that appear sometime soon? I cannot wait for more Jenny/Julian!
The Crystal Rose chapter 12 . 5/18
Guh! So happy! More Jenny and Julian, please! I love how you write those two!
Ahhh! No fair to come back with a cliffhanger! So so good I can't wait to see what happens. I'm also really glad they put Tom in his place for being an asshole. Poor Julian he just can't seem to catch a break. Please update as soon as life allows! Awesome awesome story.
The Crystal Rose chapter 11 . 5/12
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update! Thank you! More please! I hope Julian survives!
SarahLGollum chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I'd like to read more, if you get the chance to write more!
The Crystal Rose chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Please update! I'm dying to find out who brought Julian back! Don't forget about your faithful readers!
The Crystal Rose chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Please update this! It is sooooo good and I am totally in love with the Julian/Jenny interaction! Gah, I can't wait!
Nicole1985 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Ahhh! So close to freedom! This story is awesome. Please please please let Jenny and Julian finally end up together. He loves her so much and he has worked so hard for her. Tom sucks I don't care what happens to him but I hope everybody else makes it out. I don't know how I feel about Aiden yet. Update soon I can't wait to find out what happens!
Maddy chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I am loving your story so far I hope you write more of the story soon.
Maddy
always145kh chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
MORE PLEASE! :) 3
The Crystal Rose chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting for this story to update forever! It's absolutely amazing, you capture Julian perfectly, Jenny is even more bold in this, and I just can't get enough! Please update again as soon as you can :)
always145kh chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
MORE! plz? you haven'r updated in so long i got so excited when i saw this chapter...
cherryrose89 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Oooh loving this story so far! Can't wait for updates!
Callista O'Brien chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Please come back and keep writing! I love how your version doesn't have Jenny running right I to. Julian's arms because even after him dying for her I think she would still be angry and wary of him, even though she does love him. I really want to here what comes next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »