Reviews for Worlds, Lost
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I see Karone's kept a touch of her other persona. Nicely done.
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow amazing story. Just to let you know I'm Leo/Karone shipper. I enjoy the story. Keep up the good work.
KLR chapter 1 . 7/15/2012

Ok, I'm a HUGE Karone fan, and do not believe they utilized her background as the (former) Princess/Queen of Darkness nearly enough in LG. Her knowledge could have been the hugest asset, but it was only her initial three episodes where they spoke of her past. Not to mention all of those magical abilities, which I guess she "forgot" and/or renounced when she became good? I think both should have been kept.

Then she was just the pink replacement. Gosh, if only the episodes could have been nearly as good as your work. And even though I am always a Karone/Zhane shipper, Karone/Leo has always intrigued me. This fic helps me see just how awesome they could be. You were right when you said she opened up to Leo the most, and I think there is a real story behind this. Could this one-shot be a jumping point to an even larger story? If you feel you don't have the inspiration for one, that is totally fine, but I would LOVE to see your interpretation.

Sorry for the long post, but I can't believe I am the first one to say something. Keep up the amazing work.