Reviews for Going Against the Storm
kagewolf25 chapter 3 . 9/12
kYYAAAAAAAA! I love it so hot how dominate Emmett is
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 7/28
I loathe this Emmett and the way he treats Harry.
MIXASOX chapter 12 . 5/26
Bientôt la suite stp, cette fanfiction est vraiment cool et le suspense est intenable !
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
skyeza chapter 12 . 4/17
Please continue, what happens next? Is Luna, Nev and the Devil Twins alive and okay? Is Harry pregnant with a little Emmett yet? Please complete this intriguing and brilliantly unique little story.
Skittles chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
It was getting to the best part it was getting good please finish it
Yuki15 chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
OMG i am in love. i love the fact that emmett is the dominant, possessive and yet he is so loving. Btw ur writing skills are AWESOME, very clear understanding is given, not too much information/writing (which can sometimes be too annoying to read) and not too less, rather sufficient. pls update soon.
Nightshade09 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
NOOOOOO! *sobs* NOT ANOTHER CLIFFY! JUST NO!
Sevvus chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
please come back to this! i really am in love with it and there isnt enough fics of them! im addicted to this couple...i neeeeeed more! like..almost as much as food..and food's preettyy inportant..just sayin.

i loved every minute of this, there were only a few things that left me a little miffed and it had nothing to do with how you were writing, just a few scenes. mostly just the last few where Emmet keeps saying harry lied. lying and withholding something personal are two very separate things.
Its not like they've been together for years or anything, harry should be able to share when he feels ready, and in the last few chapters he has been! in his own way...but he keeps marking things he learns as being lied to..that's dumb!

other then that though everything was like super amazingly brilliant and you made me quite hooked! so sad to see it's been left alone so long...

if you ever come back to it..or like...remake it LET ME KNOW! ill be there faster then Emmet on bears.

please and thank you.
Aru Volchivik chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Hello Colonel, I see it's been a few years but I sincerely hope that you come back to the story and update it. I eagerly await the next memory the Cullen's see and how Emmett reacts
MyFluffleFix chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
You PROMISED it wouldn't happen again but you've abandoned it for TWO YEARS. BETRAYAL !
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Oh wow. Update soon.
Psyka chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Oh Harry sweet harry please update again soon
kimonobabe32 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Please update sooooon! Please dont abandon this story now ... I want to know if that feeling harry had at the end of the last smut scene was him conceiving
sasunaru shipper chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
best emmett x harry master of death fic evea