Reviews for Going Against the Storm
Nightshade09 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
NOOOOOO! *sobs* NOT ANOTHER CLIFFY! JUST NO!
Sevvus chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
please come back to this! i really am in love with it and there isnt enough fics of them! im addicted to this couple...i neeeeeed more! like..almost as much as food..and food's preettyy inportant..just sayin.

i loved every minute of this, there were only a few things that left me a little miffed and it had nothing to do with how you were writing, just a few scenes. mostly just the last few where Emmet keeps saying harry lied. lying and withholding something personal are two very separate things.
Its not like they've been together for years or anything, harry should be able to share when he feels ready, and in the last few chapters he has been! in his own way...but he keeps marking things he learns as being lied to..that's dumb!

other then that though everything was like super amazingly brilliant and you made me quite hooked! so sad to see it's been left alone so long...

if you ever come back to it..or like...remake it LET ME KNOW! ill be there faster then Emmet on bears.

please and thank you.
Aru Volchivik chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Hello Colonel, I see it's been a few years but I sincerely hope that you come back to the story and update it. I eagerly await the next memory the Cullen's see and how Emmett reacts
MyFluffleFix chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
You PROMISED it wouldn't happen again but you've abandoned it for TWO YEARS. BETRAYAL !
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Oh wow. Update soon.
Psyka chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Oh Harry sweet harry please update again soon
kimonobabe32 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Please update sooooon! Please dont abandon this story now ... I want to know if that feeling harry had at the end of the last smut scene was him conceiving
sasunaru shipper chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
best emmett x harry master of death fic evea
Guestie chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
DON'T DISS IT UNTILL YOU HAVE READ IT ALL!

Started well, but got too shallow and overly dramatic (with all that running away without waiting for explanation, Harry's overall attitude - okay, that's completely OC it's not even funny. Congratulations! You just make your own Mary Sue! With a dick... You gave him power, some sort of events during which he gained some respect and angsty childhood (you got him pregnant at 14 and all everybody did upon fining out was grinning and words of congratulations? Seriously?) And yet, his interactions on daily basis makes one want one to pull their hair because he just sound as a little bratty bitchy kid that orders everyone around (and that works because he is a total stranger to Cullens, so it just makes sense that they follow him around without a need for an explanation, just bend over when he pulls that mysterious shit... riiiight.). Sure, give him emotional issues, but refer to them, only when you feel like it, leave out the process of gaining trust on the both sides and justify his dictator ideas (whichare totaly okay, because he suffered so much, he got "power" - yeah, talkto minister and he works it all out... what did he need Harry for again?... and everybody else just agree with him because he is a master of death- which is a super secret, because he is supposed to be dead... That make sense! *hint* - sarcasm- *hint*) to decide the fate of the thousands children because, clearly, everybody who grow up in muggle family was abused and insted of making some programs and trying to work it out, it is easier to just take the kids from their parents (WTF?!)... ; moving on , all that horny talk that gets old too soon, everybody having fits of laughter without having real reason just make me think that they are better suited for an asylum... ), seriously, I'm just waiting that Harry pulls a guitarre and starts singing an emo song (if he already haven't, that is, I didn't read all the chapters)... I could go on and on...

Well, what I actually wanted to say, however, is following: You have a great talent for writing, your ideas are funny, BUT you need to work more on the depth and plot of your story. Relationship between your characters are flat - honestly, I don't see why they should care for each other at all (except, of course,they are in love and/or a family!...yeah, right); the depiction of the characers sucks (I don't see why you didn' change their names as well, there is too little that makes them THEM)...
The story reminds me of a fic written by a twelve-year-old version of angst (evverybodys pushing everybody away, because they suffer for the sake of suffering and everything is so sad, that the only solution is for the characers to fuck and run away, while at the same time be respected, because, hello! He was raped, abused, misunderstood and yet he is strong and caring, even though totaly bitchy and horny and looks asoltely gorgeous... Do I need to continue?
Seriously, towards what does it head? What's the point of it all? Characters are the tools in the story, but what is the story about? If it was supposed to be about a powerful wizard meeting 'veetarian' vampires and playing a house with them while uncovering his 'dark secrets', you could have made it a one/two-shot and be done with it - it would be more readable that way too. So, what the story?

Just try to write as a great writer you are and shake off that teen agst, you are better than that. Try build relationships, think of real plot. Sometimes the process of buildng that is more rewarding than constant scenes with the sex-crazed bunnies everyone? wants to eventually read about.

Good luck with your stories!

PS. Abused/rape/PTSD victims don't like to talk about what happened to them (shame, embarassment, fear, ...) - in earlier chapters your Harry was way too sharing and open about that.
Uchi-nami-chan chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
i love this freaking story i think i want to read it again especially this last chapter plz update
Anime Is Awesome chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Oh wow you are a really good writing and I cannot wait to see what you do next.

Was it abuse from his family or torture i wonder? Either way I am sure Emmett is going to blow.

Wow this story is very interesting especially Emmett be so Domiment yet still Emmett I really like that. The whole thing is just interesting with you know Harry and his feelings and how Emmett feels and It good and I cannot wait for your next update.

Please update soon Until than Good job and have wonder day!
Kain129 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
keep it up
Nameless chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Okay, two things:
'He was just plain Regulus Orion Black now..' errrr, what? Is he going to be called Regulus now? Why did Sirius need to rename him? Couldn't he have just given Harry the last name Black? Did I just misunderstand that?
And...
'he turned his gaze to the women who stood away submissively' What is this, the 18th century? I know Stephanie Meyers made out Bella to be dependent on Edward and generally subservient but the other women, especially Alice and Rosalie, were powerful and independent throughout the series...
I'm sorry, this story might be good and I really like the pairing of Harry and Emmet (there aren't enough of these!) but I just cant read this if you're just going to make the women boring submissive's, I find it offensive.
valgal121 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I love this story so far! Can't wait foran update please make it soon I wanna know what happens in the next memory :)
kookiepup12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
*sobs* That's so beautiful! (and super creepy..) but it was so sweet! I've never seen Emmett/Harry before, but this is adorable :D