Reviews for Going Against the Storm
Nameless chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Okay, two things:
'He was just plain Regulus Orion Black now..' errrr, what? Is he going to be called Regulus now? Why did Sirius need to rename him? Couldn't he have just given Harry the last name Black? Did I just misunderstand that?
And...
'he turned his gaze to the women who stood away submissively' What is this, the 18th century? I know Stephanie Meyers made out Bella to be dependent on Edward and generally subservient but the other women, especially Alice and Rosalie, were powerful and independent throughout the series...
I'm sorry, this story might be good and I really like the pairing of Harry and Emmet (there aren't enough of these!) but I just cant read this if you're just going to make the women boring submissive's, I find it offensive.
valgal121 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I love this story so far! Can't wait foran update please make it soon I wanna know what happens in the next memory :)
kookiepup12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
*sobs* That's so beautiful! (and super creepy..) but it was so sweet! I've never seen Emmett/Harry before, but this is adorable :D
crotia chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
men pregnancy?
crotia chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I like the broken master of death cared for by cullens thing. I'm not sure about the submissive/domminance thing and the Emmett thing, though
yukikosnow139 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
This is a good story! I wonder what the next memory is gonna be?
jenn008 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Update soon!
veealvira chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I like the story very much...continue.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
emmet is perfect for him! he is the fun to harrys un!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
have you noticed fate is always a girl?
anyways great prolouge!
WyrdSmith chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
You've got me hooked. Nicely original and your writing is not intrusive (by which I mean you achieve what all of us writers hope by letting the voice of the story tell itself).
TheRedLight chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Four cloaked people that mean no harm possibly. Luna missing along with Fred, George, and Neville. That's four people?
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter xD!
tk chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
please post new chapter soon.
Padfootette chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Great story can't wait to read the next chap please update soon
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »