Reviews for The End Is Only the Beginning
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 24 . 7/15
The angst was fantastic and I think that Arthur was actually pretty believable- I mean the madness bit is in his genes... Also Merlin. I can see him being just totally distraught from being rejected. And the interaction with Gwaine!
That was probably the best multi chapter reveal fic I've read yet.
Bravo.
Megan chapter 7 . 6/11
Dude. Aragorn. I understand completely.
Love the story, hate Arthur at the moment.
purpledolphin1 chapter 24 . 4/14
Might I just say that was the most hilarious fanfic I hav ever read
My sister tripped over me as I was laughing on the floor
Great story
guardianofdragonlore chapter 24 . 2/16
The story was so angsty then this. I don't know if i should despair about camelots most powerful, but the eyes are a CURSE. My dogs pull it all the time.
Healed535 chapter 2 . 2/6
How have I never come across this story before? This is so great! And I am digging the suspense. Can't wait to keep reading. Onward!
too-much-inspiration chapter 24 . 1/7
Nicely done, I've never really seen a reveal fic quite like this before. It is great to see a full spectrum of such things, and admittedly it can get a little boring when Arthur immediately gets over the whole issue and there is often not much plot left beyond that. Thank you for posting this rather interesting twist on a classic storyline!
kwingard12 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I love Gwain.
KIMMIKY chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
If I knew how to obtain Merlin I would have done it long before now. And I don't share! LOL
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Great story! This is my first Merlin fanfic and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest if they are half as good!
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I am really enjoying this story, but Arthur is lucky I cannot reach him in order to swat him.
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Great story, thanks!
satomika chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
I hope you wrote how Arthur got back in his Knights' good graces

Heeheehee
satomika chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Oh my gosh!

I cried at the ending scene of this chapter!
Elaine Weasley chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
lol! ;-) i loved this last ch. especially the hidden realm of narnia! BRAVO!
QueenYoda chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I love Gaius, he's so fatherly and supportive in his own "Merlin, you are an incredible fool sort of way" and its brilliant, as well as the story and your writing skills. Well done.