Reviews for The End Is Only the Beginning
septimusromanseverus chapter 20 . 11/27
I can hardly read anymore of this. Really it's so unrealistic. Merlin would witness Arthur doing all these things and still be so passive? He's still Merlin and he wouldn't let Arthur be such a prat, attacking Druids and children when his Magic is already known. Letting them get taken to Camelot to be burned. He can have faith in Arthur but give me a break. Your Merlin is such a wimp. I'm so done with this one. Your writing pretty good. I'm not fond of the character seems Ooc. He was willing to kill Morgana for Camelot but not stop Arthur for the druids, he didn't have to kill him. Just doesn't make sense.
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 10/31
Arthur Pendragon, you will apologise right now, or you will not be practicing with the Knights for a month!
QueenNaberrie chapter 24 . 9/11
YAY! I'm so glad Arthur finally saw what he had become and the Merlin and the peaceful Druids were not evil. It'm about time Merlin got that promotion. ;)
theerachetc chapter 14 . 2/17
i get o my T จค รี มเิอื ตดคจ เิามีตมีตมีตมีตตตอุอุคgc TVu u v and อเเิิเเเ
Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
Great story! I loved everything about it. You had a great twist on the reveal, and the characterization was perfect.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
Wonderful, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
You have a wonderful Percival!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
I love your Gwaine! Loyalty, excitement, humor...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Nice reveal and reaction! I've read hundreds (shame on me), and this isn't unique, but the differences make it special. Showing extreme power by simply vanishing, being told to leave rather than being arrested, I don't know. But thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I like this line, implying that both of them know that Arthur knows that Merlin possesses all the non-combat qualities of a knight.

"And that, Merlin, is exactly why I have never made you a knight of Camelot," Arthur sighed.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
The angst was fantastic and I think that Arthur was actually pretty believable- I mean the madness bit is in his genes... Also Merlin. I can see him being just totally distraught from being rejected. And the interaction with Gwaine!
That was probably the best multi chapter reveal fic I've read yet.
Bravo.
Megan chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Dude. Aragorn. I understand completely.
Love the story, hate Arthur at the moment.
purpledolphin1 chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
Might I just say that was the most hilarious fanfic I hav ever read
My sister tripped over me as I was laughing on the floor
Great story
guardianofdragonlore chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
The story was so angsty then this. I don't know if i should despair about camelots most powerful, but the eyes are a CURSE. My dogs pull it all the time.
Healed535 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
How have I never come across this story before? This is so great! And I am digging the suspense. Can't wait to keep reading. Onward!