Reviews for Hard Feelings
HOLY CRAP
DominaNocte chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
funny.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very interesting. Strong. (very hot as well) I, strangely, don't feel bad for Tony. It feels lie something he would do. And it feels like something Loki would do. Thousand year old god who was also a prince in his hometown? Yeah, not going to tame him with just a little bj, no matter how good it was.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I liked it, but I am having a bit of trouble believing that Tony would just ask to suck Loki off like that. It was very well written, and Loki was in character and everything but Tony is definitely not that stupid.
luvnstuff15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loki blinked rapidly. "I- beg your pardon. Do I...?"

It's 3AM and I laughed OUT LOUD at that part. I mean, loudly. With four other people sleeping in the rooms next to me.

This story is so InCharacter it's amazing. Like, EVERYTHING I read can actually be pictured. I can HEAR the voices in my head as I hear the actual actors' voices.

You did an amzing job.
JPKisses chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Omfg... this is now my top favorite fic! (I know I said that before but that was before this fucking masterpiece! ) this was absolutely brilliant. I've read a few "lets Fuck Loki while he's trapped in shield" fics and have been disappointed to think he wouldn't do just this. You kept in cannon with his character but being as badass as Stark is I'm sure he would have found a way out somehow... still omfg. This was a thrill. Well done.
MistressAzula chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It was a good concept but I felt really sad at the end.
MarishaMaromi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well hot damn and kudos to you. It's like you've picked certain kinks out of my head and wrote this just for me.
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well, this was appropriately dark. I know what you mean, this was a much more Loki-like way to do things (for the give-no-quater version of him, that is)...
Well played.
Zikadiel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So I guess he was probably picturing choking Tony to death then? Sounds more like Loki to kill than to cuddle after. We all know he has some weird kinks lol. Tony you idiot.
marmalax chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awww, character death always makes me sad, but it was still a very good story. I agree that it's much more in Loki's character for it to end like that.
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Nothing like the smell of slash in the morning! And for slash, it was, as usual for you, very well written.

I have questions though. One, I wonder why Tony would consent to do something like that to anyone. I know he's very active, sexually, but that is a really submissive thing to do and I'm wondering where that all came from.

And two, DID TONY DIE? I'm going to pretend that he passed out and Loki let him go. Because reasons. Not because Loki isn't perfectly capable of murder after a blow job, because that actually sounds like something he'd be up for. No innuendo intended.

Anyway, me likey, keep up the awesome work!
psycho-escape chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
even though i didn't like the ending (i hate it when a character dies, but fortunately i can always imagine that tony didn't haha), you were right: loki would most likely do that. I think. In some fics he's pretty ooc after sex, but in this one he was more like, himself. And yeah theblowjob scene was...well, hot. Really hot. Your writing style is really great, i like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012