Reviews for The Happy Family
Namalia chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hey! Oh I absolutely love your even though I'm normally not a very big fan of schuldig being a woman it doesn't bother me at all.

But I saw that you last updated this about two years ago...so does that mean you are not going to continue this?

please say no...because I really wanna know what happens when brad's family finds out that he is part of that they where even housing the whole group

so please keep it up and update soon:)
InsaneGiggles chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I love your continue this is awesome.
jueru2003 chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
This is a great story! Keep up the good work! But are you going to update it or have you abandoned it?
katzchenkitty chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Wow it HAS been a long time since you started this fic. I never get tired of it. I hope you come out with another chapter sooner. _
Jehraldeen chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
XDD Update faster!*glares* And it better not be next year. I LOVE your story, despite the fact that I first read it.. I don't know, 2 or 3 years ago?
Reader chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Yes, you updated! I love this story so much but it isn't updated too often. Very funny chapter, please continue!
niichan626 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
OMFG! I FOUND IT! I read this forever ago and I wanted to reread it but it hasn't been updated so I started from the very end and went backwards in the humor section to find it, and now I found it! YES! Go me!
Anendee chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Simply Fantastic! i havent read many Schwarz fics because frankly i prefer the Weiß boys but this is funny as hell, and complicated! i hope you update soon. oh and incase some one hadnt told you yet, yes, Schuldich does have an image song. it is Spiritualized. i love Midorikawa Hikaru!
JadOo chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
"..Schuldich didn’t introduce. the rest of us already," (either use hasn't, or kill 'already')

Anyways...you scare me. badly. glad you got around to updating this tho. There're about two more errors hiding somewhere, but I can't find them right now. This duo-gender thing of Schu's is making it quite confusing to write, isn't it?

That aside...if you really need a beta-reader, just ask me or sansele (jill), and, if you really need Word, just ask lah, i've got a dozen of them programmes lying around.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
wow. its great. Ive been waiting forever for you to continue this thing, was afraid youd never finish. I cant wait. do hurry with chapter 7

-TCM
Enerim chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
I love it. Please continue soon!
lil-evil-bunni chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
very good hope it dont take as long to update next time.
janna chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Inconsistancies aside, this is an amusing story. However, just a quick note - while you can push your homophobia on just about any character in this fic, for Schuldig it would not be IC.
Suyoko chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
LOL this is hilarious. can't wait for the next chapter _
fallentaiyoko chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
Wow, I absolutely love this story! I was wondering when you were going to update it! Much love for teh Schu! And poor, poor Jason, lol...