Reviews for A Chance at Love
lilce1992 chapter 19 . 5/15
I'm glad you're back and the update was amazing :)
K1989 chapter 19 . 5/3
Very sorry to hear of what you have been going through. Keep your head up and take care of yourself. Thanks for the update.
Rach chapter 19 . 5/2
Will there be any more chapters? Enjoyed this story very much!
H chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Nice work loved the story is there more?
more chapters :)
more chapters
more chapters!
SoNFan1978 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Why in the hell is Paula still in this story? Why has Spencer not kicked her out yet? Will they out Cordi to Paula? Great chapter! I can't wait for another update! Keep up the great work.
I3VauseMan chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Tipsy huh! You had a few grammatical errors that had me laughing(hysterically). My favorite being"she helped Ashley carry the BOWELS ( *bowls) into her bedroom to enjoy"Lmao!(mental pic ugh!) Obviously a tipsy you, is a very funny you. Thanks I needed a laugh this morning. As for your chapter update it was great. What? The not so straight therapist Cordelia Rosland is here to straighten out our girls or is she looking for something else or should I say someone else. As for Paula get her meddling ass out. Send her off with Cordi, she might teach her something, she might even like it. Lol!
DominoL chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
... jesus ash, just kick spencer's mom out and get a restraining order
SON-SwanQueen16 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Haha this is going to be interesting
Anjela78 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
To je čím dál lepší!Snad holky budou silné a přežijí veškeré nástrahy a vstoupí do bezpodmínečné a šťastné lásky. Přeji Vám krásný nejen dnešní den
Keybler21 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Wait so Ashley dated the "straight therapist" lol if this is true this is going to be funny especially cuz paula wants spencer to be straight soo dumb
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon! They are so close to being together
DominoL chapter 18 . 3/25/2014