Reviews for A Chance at Love
H chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Nice work loved the story is there more?
more chapters :)
more chapters
more chapters!
SoNFan1978 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Why in the hell is Paula still in this story? Why has Spencer not kicked her out yet? Will they out Cordi to Paula? Great chapter! I can't wait for another update! Keep up the great work.
I3VauseMan chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Tipsy huh! You had a few grammatical errors that had me laughing(hysterically). My favorite being"she helped Ashley carry the BOWELS ( *bowls) into her bedroom to enjoy"Lmao!(mental pic ugh!) Obviously a tipsy you, is a very funny you. Thanks I needed a laugh this morning. As for your chapter update it was great. What? The not so straight therapist Cordelia Rosland is here to straighten out our girls or is she looking for something else or should I say someone else. As for Paula get her meddling ass out. Send her off with Cordi, she might teach her something, she might even like it. Lol!
DominoL chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
... jesus ash, just kick spencer's mom out and get a restraining order
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Haha this is going to be interesting
Anjela78 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
To je čím dál lepší!Snad holky budou silné a přežijí veškeré nástrahy a vstoupí do bezpodmínečné a šťastné lásky. Přeji Vám krásný nejen dnešní den
Keybler21 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Wait so Ashley dated the "straight therapist" lol if this is true this is going to be funny especially cuz paula wants spencer to be straight soo dumb
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon! They are so close to being together
DominoL chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
...goddamnit paula
I3VauseMan chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Again wonderful update. You did a great job writing out Ashley' s and Spencer's view on Who they are and whom they choose to love. As for Paula sad to say there's many of hers in the world. Blind, ignorant, insensitive and just plain cruel. So let's keep our girls happy and growing as a couple. As for Paula we all know where she can go..to hell. After all she's the one judging.
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Paula is a bitch
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
spencer's apology wasn't convincing enough compared to what Spencer put her through. Ashley should hold back, at least until spencer clears all her issues and don't get me started with paula. That woman!. I still think Spencer is an ass and don't really like her. Ashley is my favorite character here.