Reviews for A Chance at Love
ItsMeCharlee chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
woo hoo! another chapter, sweet! and exactly how I hoped for. And that is, ashley offering spencer a job at her gym. It can both be good or bad though. but I'll let you take us through. Loved the light interaction between them and the pace you're taking too. Thanks for this chapter. Keep em comin!
ItsMeCharlee chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
OMG! You came back after all this time? I admit I had to read from the beginning to know what this story is about and remember why I loved it. Well, still loving it. I'm glad spencer landed herself sharing apartment with ashley. is she eve going to tell ash what exactly happened? Maybe ashley is able to help and put everything behind her once and for all. btw, I like that you are keeping it platonic between them...for now. Please come back more often and thank you so much for showing up with an update.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
1.I love this story and was so mad when you stop updating it so I hope you keep going
Palexiot chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
I am so glad you updated this story. It's great seeing them interact again and I love that Ashley is adamant about training Spencer only for health reasons and not to lose weight. This story is amazing and I really hope you're able to maintain the enthusiasm and motivation to continue this through to the end.
DominoL chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
great continuation but could you possibly break the dialogue up into their own little sentences. them being in the paragraph makes it hard to read
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Oh no Spencer. Why can't she see that Ashley likes her the way she is. I just hope she will see that sooner than later. Good chapter. Glad to see you back. Pms please
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is such a original and great story. PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!
Dantana2014 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
love this story cant wait for a new chapter
lildixie88 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Are you EVER going to update this...its been like 3 months and feels like a this story is amazing and you just quit on us...not ok :(
lilce1992 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Ashley should stop Spencer and Spencer should explain everything to Ashley.
Dominomino chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
I love it, hope you continue this soon :)
DominoL chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
i cant wait to read more. i love this story. as a big girl, not gonna lie, this story is kinda giving me some hope
DominoL chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I'm loving this story already. I hope you continue it :D
loverboy1987 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
update soon please
lildixie88 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
ahhhh teaser! jeezee! cmon u better get the rest of this up soon! and Ashley better say somthing!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »