Reviews for Press Start Otaku!
New Universe Returns chapter 9 . 6/18
I'm glad you update this story, I thought you already forget this story. And I also like this chapter. Glad that Granny Hinata is toned down and not plotting out his life without his knowledge.

I also like Keitaro moved on from trying to attend Tokyo University to what he really enjoying, and attend a school that is perfect for him.

So it made me wonder how different with Keitaro and co.'s meeting with the Hinata Inn girls will be.

Please keep it up.
JAYSEN chapter 9 . 6/8
You actually updated! I though you said you were dropping this fic! I'm really liking the direction it's taking, not one where Granny Hina is plotting out his life without his knowledge. Props on hooking up Kagami with Shirai, too.
M1903A4 chapter 9 . 6/8
I love this. Please keep it up!
Kamencolin chapter 9 . 4/10
Keep up the good work
Atrum Ferox chapter 9 . 2/22
glad to have updating more often at last! u know, i am honestly looking forward to how konata & co. will cause quite a shift of change in the love hina canon now that konata is now with keitaro instead of having a (mostly) harpy-like harem that would drive any normal young man insane.

tbh, until the previous chapter, i would've been content with keitaro having a small harem of sorts with konata & kagami with whatever aggression he would deal with be in a more milder form with kagami while konata would make up the eccentricity portion of it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 2/22
well it looks like granny has given her approval.
triviatrap1982 chapter 9 . 2/22
This actually is a good chapter over all. I can see now this is where things start to really get busy between the project, work, and school for the crew. I also noticed that you did tone Hina down (which most of us should have done in the first place) on this occasion. Though my gut feeling is telling me a certain, ditzy girl from Okinawa will come and cause trouble.
YEAH! Fuck that dumb promise! Follow your dreams, Keitaro! It's better to be with a girl who doesn't abuse you and call you a pervert! Go to the college and major that course you love! If only real life was like this to me lol QUQ
JAYSEN chapter 8 . 2/16
Welcome back! Glad to hear from you again and glad to see that this little gem wasn't forgotten!
Wolfang21 chapter 8 . 2/12
Yeah, konata keitaro got together, can't wait for the crazy that these two will face later with the hinata residence
Sage the Mystic Maven chapter 8 . 2/9
Wonderful! I'm so happy there is another chapter.

The first time I read this I had never watched Lucky Star but I now have the series on DVD. It's even more fun to read now.
safranbrod chapter 8 . 2/9
OMG YOU UPDATED? THANK U SO MUCH? frankly i am speechless
Lufio chapter 8 . 2/9
-'{0

I had forgotten
That this fluffy crossover
Ever existed.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 2/8
it lives! here i thought this was dead. kagamin has a thing for shirai? odd choice but as long as its done right who am i to they both agree to officially date :)
Mistletainn chapter 8 . 2/8
Its... Its updaateeed! XD

Awesome, looking forward tonthe next one