Reviews for Press Start Otaku!
JAYSEN chapter 7 . 3/6
Wow! This was actually a very good fic you wrote. It would be a shame to leave it here. Konata and Keitaro...That's a pretty good pairing since they share similar hobbies and likes, plus the fact that at this point Kei's parents like her and she also managed to not just survive, but befriend Kanako.
shin chapter 7 . 2/8
I love this idea. MOOOOOORREE!

The only problem I have with this story is a few typos with names, other than that, I think this is pretty good!

Can't wait to see further development in this triangle! X3

Agh! Granny Hina probably has that manipulative scheme for Keitaro...

...Is that Haruka at the end? ;o

Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I hope you update this soon and that kanato and keitaro realize their feelings for each other.
Ddragon21 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
woohoo the manipulations of the grandmother are over.
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
finally keitaro is moving on hmm have you watched chuunibyou anime forgot the full name but about these kids who think they are super villains or whatever. would be funny to see the hina inn people into cosplay lol
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
hope you update this is really good.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I'm hoping that this will be updated soon. I also can't wait for when the Hinata girls finally make their appearance in this fic.
alonimo chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Please update this story!
Raja-Ulat chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
This is one of the better crossover stories I've read. Please update this story.
New Universe Returns chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
That is quite a good story. I hope that things will be different from now on and that this story will slightly diverge from Love Hina canon.

I'm hoping that Granny Hinata is not an evil and twisted old lady like one story in particular, Skull Inn; a Skull Girls/Love Hina crossover. She may even accept Keitaro's and Kanako's decision. I somehow like the Shirai and Haitani in this story, they are less pathetic and more brighter and maybe a little less perverted. As things started to improve around Keitaro, he might become a better person, and not some ronin because his parents won't kick him out. If his school grades started improving, then he will passed the final exams, though he may not be accepted into Tokyo University but that's okay for him. Keitaro decided to move forward and he will leave his past behind like forget the promised he made to the Promised Girl to attend Tokyo University with her. All thanks to Konata Izumi. Kanako finally accepted her too, and found a good sparring partner.

There are some thing that will remained unchanged like Granny Hinata will take Keitaro in charge of the Hinata Inn and he accepted it. But Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki, Minami and Yutaka will follow Keitaro to see the Hinata Inn.

Please continue the story.
chaosglory626 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This is an interesting fusion you have here. One of the good things about Konata is that she has an appreciation for the female form, so once she realizes she won't be losing, she would totally dig a harem end. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Keep up the good work.
CaptRico chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
cool crossover.
Wolfang21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Love the humor and the slowly growing romance aldo like the love triangle forming between Konata, Kagami, and Keitaro
DigiSim chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Know what I hate about this story? The fact that you haven't updated it since late May. This needs to continue. The story, not the delay in updating.
chronodekar chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
That was a fun chapter. Don't remember Kagami being interested in him, but it sure makes things interesting! Can't quite see where this is going however.

I'm guessing that's Haruka near the end? Can't think of anyone else it could be.

Enjoyed the chapter,