Reviews for braking down
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It would have been nice for him to maybe have been carrying twins and just lost one of them, that way he is still carrying a baby and will find out soon. I am glad that Voldemort realizes that he needs Harry alive and happy and that Fenrir is going to try to court him. Cannot wait to see what happens next and what he does with Bella.
Animehunter08 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Please update soon! This is so cute!
Nagilover4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Love it. Wish there was more.
HarryRemusSirius chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
calicat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
an interesting start, could be a really good story, but it definitely need some help with the grammar, I would suggest finding a beta who would proof read your story and show you where there are problems, I can't hardly understand the first chapter because of a lack of puncuation and format. I don't want to discourage you, but it need some work, Hopefully you will get these corrected cause it seems like a decent story.
Koiame chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It seems like you have an interesting idea here, but this needs a lot of editing. It is very hard trying to understand what is going on and who is saying what. The first paragraph is especially problematic as it is actually one long run-on sentence. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm only giving this criticism as I think you could have something really good here. It just needs some more refining. Maybe ask for a beta to help with the editing.

Best Regards,