Reviews for The Dead Can't Testify
IMPATIENTASFUCK chapter 2 . 1/31
PLEASE FINISH THIS.
I mean that. I've rarely come across good fanfics that are wordy and actually have even half-as-meaningful plots. So yeah, keep up the good work, but work on your pacing make more use of adjectives.
landlubbingcpt chapter 1 . 1/31
okay so I think its good. FINISH IT.
mbs1fan chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
waiting for the next chapter
smile chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I liked it! It was fine! Don't worry!

P.S. I understood the door. :)
Quiet Hiker chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I just noticed the update! That was great! It made sense to me (the whole chapter and the entryway both) and was great. Please update again soon!
Clarizza chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Gosh this is so good! You must continue it please! I can't wait more!
claire97 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Aw, this is so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Ooh this is great! You are a very good writer and you are very good at explaining your ideas (the entryway explanation was very clear :) I hope you keep going with this. Maybe throw in some Kate/Renyie moments?
person chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been waiting so long for the update and i was so excited to read chapter 2 that i ran around my house cheering:) It is an AMAZING story! Please keep going with this I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You are a brilliant writer :) is this done or is there still a chance you will add some kate/renyie in there?
Crooked Young chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story and the way you write it, so naturally I was thrilled to see it was continued!
Keep writing-
wodelvesrock42
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Heh, I know how crazy high school can be. It sure has been a while but thanks for the update! Great chapter!
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Can I just copy and paste Zonkey's review? He said pretty much everything I wanted to. Fine style, /extremely/ intriguing premise, only a couple grammar errors... I want to read more. Do you plan to update?
Nicely done.

Grammar Defender
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I can't believe no one has reviewed yet! This is one of my favorite series! Fantastic plot idea! Please update?
person chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG! I know this is a little late, but that...was...AWESOME! I wish you would continue this story, I must know what happenes to Reynie and Kate(that was Kate right?) and where Sticky and Constance come into this mess. This is an amazing story and I think you should work with !