Reviews for Harry James Evans: The Boy Who Lived
Why is it titled not forgiven it makes no sense
I think harry should still get on the team in his first year more interesting plus I want to see snape's reaction to harry getting on the team first year
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
This is a really good story, and very well written. I think your only problem is a small target audience. Also, the first chapter is kind of... intense. I really like it though.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I think you should change the rating to M for dark themes.
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
great story so far cant wait for more. :)
Mgriffith490 chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved this story please finish it.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I loved it, this chapter was simply amazing, I can't waot for you to update xx
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Yay update!

Well the real answer to that is to contrive a way for Herminoie and Harry to find out they are related so Harry can meet the Grangers, it should be pretty simple actually since Harry shares Herminoie mothers maiden name.

Even if they want to wait, letting Harry know other relitives just makes good sense.

TfW
K-
noot chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
It s slow and gets boring from time to time. Other than that its fine
917brat chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
this is seriously good and I hope you keep it up because I am highly curious as to what you are going to have happen next.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
I Like this Chapter, it was interesting. Keep up the good work.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I loved it I really hope that you update soon since this story is amazing and I can't wait to read more. For an idea maybe have some Severus/Harry fluff, maybe have Severus find out that Harry got abused by the Duderly's (sp?) or that he maybe finds Harry hurt and helps him and in that time they bond. Or finally my favourite have either Severus tell Harry that he's his father or Harry finds out, maybe by finding his birth certificate (sp?) or by overhearing Severus telling someone.

Anyway enough of my rambling, I hope that you update soon, Summer xx
R chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Glad you're back.
flame55 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
this is great i can't wait for more of this story
i wonder who her daughter is and will she be a big part of this story
milamber83 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
The wizarding worlds police force is called auror not aurora.