Reviews for Of Dreams Forgotten And Fables Untold
Cherrie-san chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
This is soo delightful- I can just feel Terrant's dark enjoyment. After all 'the hunt' is one of the better parts of seduction and who better than The Hunter himself.

I really am going to have to dig out my Coldfire Trilogy and reread it for the innumerable time.
Herdcat chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I liked this - Tarrant almost sympathising worked well - I have always been a little bit fascinated by his relationship with the church when he was still human - he might have been the genius that created it but it still slipped away from him... Ciani meaning well also worked although I still don't think she ever really loved Damien at all in the books - maybe when her memories were gone and she had to cling to him but not really before that - but it works for this story, and it is nice for him to have someone to talk to - I liked your quote about viridian eyes - that was something like CS Friedman would have written really evocative and very in the mood of the books... as for patriarch - he is harsh and slightly compassionate at the same time in the books - your version of him was just slightly too grim for him to work for me perfectly - a little bit from his perspective about him actually pitying Vryce but knowing that the man is going to turn on them even if he himself doesn't realise it yet - or maybe that the Hunter must be destroyed at any cost might have been more interesting to make him more human but then this story isn't really about him so it doesn't matter- this is my favourite of your cf stories so far - I am really enjoying reading it and wondering where it will go!
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Awww poor Damien! Admit it love...you love all that is Gerald and Cee creeps you the heck out lol! -snerk- great job, love! I love the new chapter and I'm cheering for Gerald the whole way (screaming 'Corrupt him! Go go go go go!' and then promptly hiding when he gives me one of /those/ glares that say 'What in bloody blazes do you think I'm doing mortal?' lol!)
I look forward to more hon!
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Lol! Admit it! You love him, Damien! Bwahahahah! -cough- oh man...I think I have a thing for making Damien's life difficult and I haven't even read the series yet! Oh shame on me...I'm supposed to get to know a character first! Lol! Ah such is the way of things xD I love this though and I look forward to more! Great job! -hisses at Ciani-
Herdcat chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
yay more story! like ur portrayal of Tarrant - Ciani seems more close to character as well - can't wait for some Patriarch thrown in - excitement!
Herdcat chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
lol at Hesseth - this is interesting - I can't wait for them to actually be on opposite sides - should be awesome!