Reviews for Seeking Guidance
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
i feel like i have read this previously but i want to read again!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
ahhh yay! i am so glad i stumbled on this. you know i do love your writing, and for being a non native english speaker its quite impressive.

that being said. i enjoy odd pairings, and this is no exception yet it meshes so well!
Drown Me In Blue chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This is just...urgh. Why are you so perfect? I sat down to read this and didn't so much as twitch until I reached the last sentence. It's so lovely and thoughtfully and very, very true to character, and I think I've found a new pairing to ship.

Your use of language is smooth and feels easy, and it carries the story very well. At the moment, I'm more of an Ukitake fan than a Renji fan, but you managed to make me love them both equally. (Though, as far as that goes, I really did adore Ukitake's reactions/thought processes/angsting throughout the story).

So. For a story that made me giddy down to the tips of my toes, I thank you. I really, really, /really/ thank you.
DieRedPineapple chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
That was a sweet and awesome story. This needs a sequel, please.

The lemonade was melting hot and I'm curious what Ukitake have in store to teach Renji *smirk*.
One thing was strange for me here, the thing with the hairtie. They look both better without and sounds just really strange for me.

Must be a great difference in age between the both?! Renji didn't achieve his second century but how old might Juushiro be?

Why didn't Renji had bad dreams from Aizens betrayal? I always thought this was a really bad week/period. Two fights with Ichigo, the second left him with serious injuries, the fight with his Taicho, which nearly killed him and after that get half slaughtert from Aizen. No wonder he was getting nightmares. Who wouldn't?
Biscuit15 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Awww, I loved this fic so much! It was so adorably sweet.
StardustPetals chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Dun Dun Dun
ponypainter chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Sequel pleeeeeeeease (if you haven't done one)! Pretty please. I never would have thought about this pairing, but it's so sweet. I really what to know more and I would love to see the reaction they get from their friends (so funny) and maybe see Byakuya getting taken down a pag or two. Thanks for a great story.
MerryKitten chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Oh, dear! How did you manage this? This pair seemed so unlikely and you made them work.
mystery-box chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
nice story! if the problem is byakuya, the causes of the nightmares, why don't they go to his office and kick him on the face? and blame on it to him of everything? hahahahaha i could do that hahaha
DeariesNeverDie chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Awesome story. Love how Jushirou is starting to gain a mischievous side. :3
S. Rune chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Just finished it and umm yeah you have a very happy and satisfied reader here. .
MercuryHatchet chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Holy crap! That was awesome, I think I may have discovered my new fave pairing! Thankyou!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
so good.
SebastienneKnight chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Love the way you kept the characters true to form here.
Cuzosu chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Heheheh, love the last little quip! "Teach me, sensei!" xD Bravo, Renji; inspire him to greater heights of depravity! Or would that be depths? ;)
Very lovely, intimate chapter. And a wonderful ending. :)
May the words just flow,
Cuzosu