Reviews for The Darkest Part of Your Mind
Bcori1999 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Reely good! 38)
Takiya Skrywer chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I loved your line breaks n.n
And this story is really cool too! Do you know where you'd be updating it? Hope it's soon!
Takiya
cicir chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Good girl, now wriiiiite...
ranch-kun chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Oh yes Emily, oh yes. THIS. THIS IS MARVELOUS. I have been waiting forever for this missy, and I was not disappointed!

Oh and dear, the line break button is up near the fonts on Doc Manager's edit.

Love you!
zombiecake11290 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Woah John-pants you have such weird dreams...But somehow i have a feeling they aren't just dreams XD

Can't wait till he sees Vriska again!

And as of the length, in my opinion from all other stories i've read this is a tad bit too short. Maybe make it a couple paragraphs long? Well it's your decision!

Can't wait for the next chapter! (Okay maybe i can wait)
cicir chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Aww! Soo cute!
The Pet Peeved chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Alright so, this seems like a pretty healthy start but I suggest introducing the characters when you get to them like they're a mystery. XD

"junior and are an outcast"
Should be,"Junior and an outcast."

As for trolls, the word gay, heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, all of that do not exist for them because they don't care for the gender likes. Unless you're going humanstuck? not sure, I couldn't find if this was humanstuck or another AU XDD Sorry!

Don't be afraid to add some voice and depth, silly.
You are very smart and have a pretty good home life witch is very rare on your school.
You are quite knowledgeable, and your life at home is good. Which is only on rare occasions when it comes to the students at school.

You should probably add some commas before some "and"s, just a few XD

She commanded. You scarf down a ( sloppily-made? Flavor-rich? ) sandwich before brushing your hair, trying to seem somewhat presentable.

So this story is pretty good, turned pretty quick though. Don't be afraid to use some thick words like discombobulated
LonelyTurtle chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Oh cool! This is really exciting oh my god! I can't wait to see what happens to John!
ThatsJustGr8 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
pssshhh the stories are just right no worries

cuties though

c: i really like this story! nice job!
grace078 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This is a really cool idea [:
Can't wait for an update!
miki chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
i think it's too short. but this is very interesting so imma stick around ;)
Anon chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Keep up the good work. I love it! :)
Tokuni Namonaihito chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Woo reviewing cause I love this and don't want to wait too long for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
This is amazing! seriously, keep it up. :D
HOMEsTuCkL0V3R chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
.Awesome.
If you don't continue this I'LL LIGHT YOUR ELBOWS ON FIIIIIIIIRE.
hehehe! I really want to see what's next!