Reviews for Princely Plot Bunny
featherwingg245 chapter 23 . 7/9
I think I forgot to review when I read this months ago. I remembered only after watching the first episode of the new season of Junjou Romantica (yes that is how memorable this fic is to me) and I ended up basically rereading the whole thing. This'll fanfic is a lovely mix of angst and fluff and I find myself near tears in one moment and blushing like mad the next. Let me tell you that when I read the part where Haruhiko found out about Misaki's unfaithfulness, I was literally almost crying. It was THAT heartbreaking. And the worst part was that I was in public at the time, so I was trying my best to hide away my tears. I hope Haruhiko finds someone (perhaps Sumi Keiichi? I found him surprisingly attractive in Season 3, which was shocking considering I don't remember being too impressed with his appearance in the previous seasons. Just goes to show how animation quality improves!) and moves on from Misaki's.

And I'm also quite interested in where Yokozawa's story is going, especially since it just started. And the fact that I'm a trifecta lover factors in a bit as well I suppose LOL. Also the way Shinobu revealed his pregnancy through the watch was adorable. Junjou Terrorist is also one of my favorite pairs.

But anyway, can't wait for the next update!
I'm 160 wooo chapter 1 . 6/15
wow man, dis one ghey fic pls update so more gheyness
cheylance10312 chapter 1 . 5/5
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read! I can't wait for more!
nightlover38 chapter 23 . 4/17
Waaah this is sad :-( but still good!
AZ1087653 chapter 23 . 4/3
I totally needed this little pick-me-up today. A little Terrorist goes a long way, that's for darn sure. And he was so cute! Love him and Miyagi to the point of obsession sometimes. And I can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy! Miyagi is so going to have his hands full, lol.

Poor Onodera just has angst up the vine! He so needs a hug, followed by a nice, long vacation. I need one, too, so I will happily take him with me!

Love these updates! Thank you for lifting my spirits, I needed it today!
everpj chapter 22 . 3/5
I'm begging you to please continue this story. Throw us a bone or something; this is too good to just let stew endlessly! 3
featherwingg245 chapter 22 . 3/4
...
Ooooh boy.
To get the important matters off my hand: Trifecta is perfect. (my bias is shining through, but they are my children) Also, Erotica is absolutely adorable they are so so cute!
Now, to get things off my chest:
Misaki, you can't take the fucking cake and eat it too.
I literally feel no sympathy for Misaki or his situation, I have no tolerance for cheaters in the slightest. He feels guilty? Good.
And Akihiko? Akihiko, I don't even know...
Akihiko is an effing selfish asshole. Like /what the fuck/ is he so far removed that he couldn't realize how much he and Misaki fucked up? "Can't you see we're a little busy?"? Um excuse me? And then he expects Misaki to be HAPPY because he could now be with Akihiko since Haruhiko was /out of the way/? And then he fucking PROPOSES to him and expects Misaki to say "yes"? What. The. Hell. Akihiko needs some help. I can't wait for the moment when he actually feels guilt.
And Haruhiko my baby, my baby. He did absolutely nothing wrong and he is too good for Misaki and he's too good for everything. After telling Misaki his fears and that nightmare of Misaki leaving him for his brother, only for it to actually happen... and then he's just like "Yes, I'll leave" and I want to cry for him. He needs to be protected. I hope he finds someone new (and better, of course).
Okay, I feel better after ranting.
Anyway, I love the modernish-oldish setting you've built. I love the back stories of the characters. I absolutely love how you don't sugarcoat things (i.e., when Misaki cheats, you make sure the readers know that Misaki's at fault, and you make sure the other characters know that too. I've read too many disappointing things that baby a character despite their awful behavior, and you are a blessing.)
All in all, great read and I can't wait for an update!
Abode of Mist chapter 22 . 1/11
I'm so so so so so happy with this update! Love the interaction with Yukina and Kisa. And I kinda don't hate Misaki as much anymore. Please continue :)
AZ1087653 chapter 22 . 1/3
Yea! Another chapter and it has Kisa and Yukina as primary players! So excited to see a continuation. I now need to go back and re-read everything as a present to myself! Loved it, espcially how Yukina pegged Misaki being so young and immature in this sense. I do know that many people get into relationships when they are too young to deal with the consequences, and Misaki hit that one in spades. I am glad he's got some wise (though not old) mentors to help him out a little!
nightlover38 chapter 22 . 1/2
Waaaah thank you! loved this so much!
ili777 chapter 21 . 1/1
I thought this story would never be updated again and I m so happy it is! Thank you.
I feel so damn sorry for Misaki. Everything Kisa and Yukina said is true, but everyone makes mistakes in life and Misaki's guilt and overly messed up emotions are his punishment. However that doesn't mean he has no right to happiness and I hope everything work out for him, preferably with Akihiko.
Please don't make things with the baby too complicated, as in don't make the baby be Akihiko's if he chooses and forever end up with Haruhiko, or vise versa. At least it doesn't deserve this mess. Otherwise the rest of the complications that are more likely to occur is fine.
I do feel sorry for Haruhiko and I do think Akihiko is very insensitive, at least at the moment, but I think with a little thinking and realizing Misaki run away from him, along with not seeing him for days, he can get pass his ego and be there for him. Though it does surprise me he's not searching for him.
I loved the dynamic between Kiss and Yukina, you could clearly see how mature their relationship is.
I really hope you will update again soon. Have a happy new year :)
Takokusha chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
I reeeeeeeeeally like this!
Read the whole story in one go. :D
Are you going to continue it though?
I really hope you will since its so good :)
Thanks for sharing it up to this point!
nightlover38 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Waah I read it all and now I have to wait for the next part. I am bad at waiting lol! super excited for the next update ;-)
nightlover38 chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Misaki is in deep shit... damn it is getting complicated.
nightlover38 chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Great how this story has so much smex but still a good plot. Love!