Reviews for Closer to You
FuN FiFi chapter 12 . 3/16
I know I'm late to this story, but I just read it and let me tell you that while there are some minor grammatical mistakes scattered throughout the beginning, it's still an awesome Marthie story! :-)

I like how you've portrayed Ruthie and Martin as two deeply hurt individuals who are trying to make their relationship work despite the obstacles facing them. I also like your addition of Peter to this story; I used to like his character on the show, and it's sweet to see him still carrying a torch for Ruthie after all this time.

Your latest chapter was great! It really kept me at the edge of my seat! I hope you decide to finish this story once and for all...it's too good to let it remain unfinished like this! I noticed that most of your stories tend to have sad endings, and this story might not be an exception to that. Nevertheless, it's a multi-chaptered Marthie fic, which is hard to find nowadays. Please finish this wonderful fic soon!
it was such a tragedy chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
I really hope you come back to finish this. You can't finish it here.
Alex W chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I love this story! I want to see what happens next! I hope you come back to it and give it the ending that it deserves! Regardless if it is happy or not!
jenninemarie chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Omg it's finished nooooo
Wezen Solo chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
I love your story! I'll admit it; I was mostly into it for the Martin/Ruthie romance part, but this action twist is still welcome. I'd love to find out what happens next if you're still writing the story. I hope so! There aren't enough well-written Marthie stories out there; I'm hoping you'll continue with yours. :)
loventherussian17 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
love it update soon
AshleyTheLovatic chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
rinarumpa chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
wow a really powerful chapter. i can't wait for more :) i love 7 th heaven. and i so love martin and ruthie. they are just so great. i really hope nothing serious happened to ruthie :(
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
So good update soon marthie!
stephlorhaze chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Oh shit, he shot Ruthie!
Why not that skinny little dickweed, Peter Pansy?!
I hope to god Ruthie's okay, she deserves a happy ending (preferably with Martin and Aaron!)
I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it A.S.A.P.

Hugs & kisses,
Steph.
rinarumpa chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Hey i am Kat from Germany and i really liked your Story. I can't wait to Read more :) i Love ruthie and Martin together. They are just so Great. So since i like Martin AMD ruthie together, i really don't like Peter. I just Hope ruthie ende up with Martin and Aaron and they can Be a happy Little Family, whenever ruthie is Save and Sound back Home :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Please update soon! I need to know if ruthie is ok:) I haven't seen a story on 7th heaven this good in a LONG time! Thanks,

Lexi
stephlorhaze chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Will you possibly be updating this story soon, the suspense is killing me!

Hugs & kisses,
Steph.
olliepuppy chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
I love how Peter just flew out there to save Ruthie. I can't wait to see what your plans are for the next chapter.
CNJ chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good start. Both Martin and Ruthie are jerks, but it's fun watching their amusing little love-hate dramas. Ruthie's so in character; I can see her being bitter about Martin and Sandy and their child.

I really feel for poor little Aaron's sake; Martin's not a good father and Aaron deserves better.

Good so far.