Reviews for Love&Magic
Xingdra chapter 2 . 9/21
Well different yet still interesting.
pokemon-35055 chapter 2 . 2/10
great work hope you update someday
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Seems extremely interesting! Also love the part whereby nanofate is married already :) hope you continue writing this.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I SO wish there were more to this. The writing is funny and great, and the You Know Who bit was hilarious. I really would love to have read a finished version of this.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Ha! Super cute, and then really funny ending. I love the idea of HP Magic being seriously outclassed by Nanoha and Fate's.
miki chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
please continue this fic it's gotten on a good start it would be a waste if you just stop writing all of the sudden
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please update, i just can't wait for the next chapter to come out cause this fic is so funny. Please keep writing this.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Puberty and hormones hitting Fate and Nanoha hard... heh heh heh.. mixes for plenty of entertainment for readers ne? Nifty explanation of the japanese... I like Fate's mental quip with the talking ferret reference.
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I love it. Please update soon.

Haru-chi out :p
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
thanks for this nice story... hope to see more updates hehehe... :p
Gundum M chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great chapters.
antlan87 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This seems like it could be an interesting story. If I wasn't already aware of the fact that in Japan you could get married at 16, I'd probably be confused about the Nanoha and Fate are married at 17. I'd suggest putting that in a note somewhere for those who don't know. Other then that, all I have to say is I'll be following the story and hope to read more in the future.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Fun FIC, more soonest please.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Good story
Keep on going
shamanic demonator chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Nice Finally a fic where nanofate are already married