Reviews for Love&Magic
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 1/14
I SO wish there were more to this. The writing is funny and great, and the You Know Who bit was hilarious. I really would love to have read a finished version of this.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/14
Ha! Super cute, and then really funny ending. I love the idea of HP Magic being seriously outclassed by Nanoha and Fate's.
miki chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
please continue this fic it's gotten on a good start it would be a waste if you just stop writing all of the sudden
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please update, i just can't wait for the next chapter to come out cause this fic is so funny. Please keep writing this.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Puberty and hormones hitting Fate and Nanoha hard... heh heh heh.. mixes for plenty of entertainment for readers ne? Nifty explanation of the japanese... I like Fate's mental quip with the talking ferret reference.
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I love it. Please update soon.

Haru-chi out :p
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
thanks for this nice story... hope to see more updates hehehe... :p
Gundum M chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great chapters.
antlan87 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This seems like it could be an interesting story. If I wasn't already aware of the fact that in Japan you could get married at 16, I'd probably be confused about the Nanoha and Fate are married at 17. I'd suggest putting that in a note somewhere for those who don't know. Other then that, all I have to say is I'll be following the story and hope to read more in the future.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Fun FIC, more soonest please.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Good story
Keep on going
shamanic demonator chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Nice Finally a fic where nanofate are already married
Karrin Blue chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
"I'm a seventeen years old hormonal teenager who was hit by puberty like a starlight breaker, I'm on my honeymoon with my incredibly beautiful and sexy wife whom I love with all my heart"

She married Fate at seventeen? I mean, I know they love each other, but I seriously doubt that Nanoha would get married that quickly. I don't know how Japanese customs about marriage work, but I kinda doubt they approve of teenage marriage.

""Lotte, go with her and make sure she hasn't picked up any of Lindy's habits, I won't stand for my tea to be mistreated like that under my roof," Graham whispered while Aria handed him Arnold's wand after the man and his companion had entered the house."

Um... Lindy LEARNED her tea-stuff from Graham. She prepares Japanese green tea English-style (with sugar and milk) which offends Nanoha, as that's not how you make green tea. But it IS how you make English tea. So this doesn't really work as a joke. Also, why doesn't Graham use telepathy here?

"/Fate-chan, they're talking all formal like,/ Nanoha whined using a telepathic link to communicate with her wife. Coming from a Japanese girl, not to say a military member, it was a rather absurd complaint, but the blonde refrained from pointing that out."

Nanoha, you're a military officer. I think you can figure out why he's being polite when talking to someone politely.

"Comprehensible, we ourselves were unaware of your knowledge as I've just moved back to England recently after spending years abroad where my niece lives."

Uh, Graham's been living in England for years, he retired back there after the Book of Darkness incident.

""Not very polite, are they?" Aria grumbled."

Well, considering that they sounded freaked out, even though Aria doesn't know what it is, she should be able to figure out it's something important.

"Japan is the only country without a magical government."

No, it has a government. Well, it has a wizarding school ( wiki/Mahoutokoro) so that's not really a good explanation. Also, the TSAB does try and hide its presence - Prime Directive and all that, and the Ministry hides themselves right back, so this isn't that surprising. Also, no, I seriously doubt that 'discreetness' would hide a wizarding society. Again, I don't know much about their culture, but this kinda seems like it's stereotyping an entire culture. Also, Nanoha was nine, and what nine year old girl WOULDN'T want to use magic like that? And Yuuno asked her to keep it quiet - she hardly did it of her own volition.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, now I know I should've put this story on alert. (Facepalm) There was an update and I had no idea. DX

And this was quite the interesting update, to boot.

I loved Nanoha's panic attack after blasting that Death Eater. LOL She was so adorable, and of course, she's really honest about her feelings for Fate. *W* And of course, I'm lovin' every second of this story's really cool sense of humor, especially in the dialogue between Fate and Nanoha. XD And the fluff is RLY nice, too. And the smexy jokes, too. LOL

So, the MGLN crew learn of magic community on Earth, and I like how the situation of Japan as isolated and ignorant of the rest of the wizarding world was explained. That was pretty cool. :3

And looks like Mr Ludo had quite the interesting idea. I can't wait to hear that out. And now, it's up to Mr Weasley to some explaining. Let's see how that goes.

I'm definitely hooked, my friend!

Mission Start!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
yurimylove chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Intriguing development that's also laced with humor. Nice chapter! I had fun reading it and am definitely looking forward to the next one.

Umm, just a suggestion, when Fate-chan said "picked up a talking ferret" I'm pretty sure she meant to say "a nice, handsome, not perverted, talking ferret" *ahem*

"Nanoha's libido, recently awakened in her teenager years..." the AWAKENING of which, I would suspect, had been greatly aided by Hayate's own frequent gropin... errrr, I meant, "female skinship" XD

"yuuno"