Reviews for Tales of Aincrad
f chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
f
shugokage chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This sounds like a very interesting story good luck!
Luminacrystal chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hey this sounds like a really cool story line! You should really continue with it and update!
I'll be waiting! ;)
Angelic yet Demonic chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Nice one!
xStormFictionx chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
keep goingggggggg XDDDDDD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Nice and lovely. You should continue.
Seranade chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Awesome! A very well written story. But Asuna seemed somewhat too gentle a little OC, or maybe it's just me. Anyway, I can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep it up!
Tabtree chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
hey whats up? I like your first chapter so far. Good writing skill and a great attention to detail that a lot of people think is useless, but I think that it makes stories better. One thing that sort caught me off guard guard what how much more accepting kirito is compared to book. I know you have all the rights to make the characters as you see fit, but part of reason i think kirito has so much appeal as the main character is that he is quite reluctant most of the time as well as airheaded/lazy. he also hates drawing attention toward himself, which i feel that the kirito that you have made may not necessarily mind... sorry if im being overly picky about this stuff... anyways i think that this collection of works will be good so i will definitely stay tuned for updates. Keep up the good work!
funvince chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I like this a lot. You obviously know the novels quite well and you are a good writer. I felt you had written Kirito and Asuna very well. I am interested in seeing more side stories from you.
Kari Winters chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I'm liking what i'm reading so far :) keep it up and update soon please P
DragonKnight61921 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE !
DragonKnight61921 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Pls continue because I can tell that this is gonna be a great story ()
Duesand chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Great story :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice summary. please continue the story
Katosuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012