Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
ZabuzasGirl chapter 54 . 4/11
Update immediately, please!
I love this story so much and you've left it alone for way too long!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/10
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
mmmflarfle chapter 54 . 3/26
Were you ever able to finish the fic? I feel like my heart/head is going to explode. HALP!
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 1 . 2/19
I just spent the night re-reading this and was reminded how much I miss this story. It is so perfect and beautifully written, the characterization is so spot on, it just kills me! I know real life gets in the way sometimes, and you should take all the time you need in putting out the next chapters, I'll still be a huge fan and I'll be waiting for more of your genius. :)
valerie72 chapter 1 . 2/18
Please please update! The story is wonderful and I check all the time for an update...can't stand to end it yet!
Haven't closed this browser for a week, haven't been on youtube or facebook, have fallen asleep in front of the computer and sometimes even ignored it when my friends call my cell, that's how much I LOVED this story. Haven't been so absolutely captured by a story since I finished the last Harry Potter book :) I really hope that you will finish the chapters, and by the Seven I hope you do it soon ;)
Piccolosdragon chapter 54 . 12/9/2013
Wow, i haven't read a fanfic on here in years. I can honestly say its been a great way to come back to this site. I have read your whole story in a day and a half, simply could get away from it.

Sandor is my favourite GoT character. Love how much you kept the characters 'in character' Fantastic work, I wish this was the true story line rather than what we have in the published books, and wish it could be seen on the screen.

Beautiful story again, so many scenes are stuck in my head, love it.

I hope you come back and finish this off soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Please please please finish! Have to know what happens!
shipwreck321 chapter 54 . 11/23/2013
Amazing story! i hope will be sequel!
Gryffindell chapter 54 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait to read the last chapters!
Gigi chapter 54 . 10/22/2013
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woahwoah... UPDATE THIS! THIS WAS SO AWESOME SOOSOSOSOSO AWESOME! Please, Sandor and the baby and war?! Please...
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 54 . 10/2/2013
I miss this story all to bits, I hope you'll be updating soon. Though I completely understand how much life can get in the way. :)
macthesometimeswriter chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Hello!
I'm sort of new to Game of Thrones, though I did binge watch the first two seasons in the past week, and quickly I began to ship Sansa and Sandor. I looked up some fanfic and found your story and all I have to say is well done!
I'm only as far as chapter 10 but I must say your words pulled me in right from the start. I always wondered what might have been if Sansa had gone with him, and this story really captures my attention. I love the growing tension between them and I can not wait to see what's in store for them ahead!
Keep up the good work!
-Mac
jodisprite chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I've been sad not getting to read this every Monday morning - it was such an awesome way to start the week! I totally understand how life sometimes gets in the way, which is totally understandable - just wanted you to know that your 'fans' are waiting with bated breath for you to carry on with this awesome epic of a fan-fic you've created.
Cant wait till it kicks off again :-)
And PS - hope everything is OK in Real Life for you and its not something life-chamging or sertious keeping you away from us 'Beyond the Ice & Fire How Fragile is the Heart' devotees.
DramioneLover36 chapter 54 . 9/15/2013
This story became like a routine for me and now...it's been gone for like a month..almost two months. And I feel sad. Because...this has slowly weaned itself out of my life...with out the story finishing. I don't know when you will be back...but please let it be soon.