Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
nikyssa chapter 22 . 7/27
Great pacing and character development! Adore the way you write the characters' deep thoughts and inner conflicts, making the attraction more natural that I thought possible. I have tried reading other SanSan stories but I am always coming back to read yours, CaroH99!
LokyTenshi chapter 17 . 7/26
I wonder when they will kiss, and they will end together, like husband and wife?
or any of the two acknowledge their love for the other... this is by far the best fanfic about SanSan, thank you so much, this is the chapter that im reading i hope this story gets and ending. agood one of course. :D
Please finish this lovely and amazing fanfic!
EverlastingXLove chapter 54 . 6/29
I hope you update soon! This story is amazing, I love it! Keep up the good work! :)
sansa.sandor.shipper chapter 54 . 1/26
Please please please please write the rest of the fic. I've now read it four times, and am getting so sad there isnt an ending its the best fanfic I've read in such a long time and I don't want to leave it like this. Please write the rest.
Serena chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Ahh! I've been really looking forward to reading about their namedays and this chapter definitely delivered! :D
Serena chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Ahh! Such a good chapter, exciting stuff happening!
alexandra.jackson.9461 chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Pretty please
lizzy Strafford chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
I love this fic so much where is the rest I was so hooked and now nothing it's so sad because your such a talented writer is the rest on another fic knead let me know :)
Halogen-butterfly chapter 54 . 12/4/2014
I love your story. Please update! :)
Emily chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Ahh! What a perfect chapter! The forehead kiss Sandor gave Sansa was so sweet!
Serena chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I'm loving this story so much so far! You write both Sansa and Sandor in character so well! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Moonchild1212 chapter 39 . 10/20/2014
WOW... wow. Amazing chapter.
Moonchild1212 chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
Your story is so beautiful... I know you haven't written in a while, and i hope there is some conclusion. however, I'm loving every minute of it.
Moonchild1212 chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
WOW... a beautiful chapter.