Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
Gigi chapter 55 . 1/3
Great story! I hope you update soon!
RogueWriter1990 chapter 23 . 12/6/2016
Such a tense chapter loved every moment of it. Should've known Armon was a wanker.
RogueWriter1990 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Finally! Thank you, great build up. I almost gave up because it seemed they would never kiss. Love the story!
Oricke chapter 55 . 11/9/2016
Love this story, can't wait for more
rose chapter 53 . 10/3/2016
Will you be telling of the mens return?
And the babys birth?
When?

The
Ayla chapter 50 . 9/16/2016
I think Osha will stay in White Harbour and Hagen will acompany Sandor.
Ayla chapter 48 . 9/15/2016
You have stolen a smile from my lips with this chapter. A happier one than that of the wedding.
Ayla chapter 47 . 9/15/2016
No wonder, she is pregnant! I know she is: she is much more sensitive with the smells, up to the point of feeling dizzy, and her breasts have grown!
Ayla chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
By the way, I see that Lord Davos and Sandor have become a sort of team against the men in the castle, because Davos defended him by his side when the quarrel in the yard. I like that. Davos reminds me Han Solo a little bit: another smuggler who is deeply a good and noble man in the end.
Ayla chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
Well, I did not comment chapter 39 because it was going to be like that of everybody else: "Finally! It was about time!"
About this one, it reflected perfectly how it would have been in the show if the plot had followed this path, especially when Sandor complains about being unfairly accussed in the yard about crimes he had not commited, telling the others that they were unfairly compairing him to his brother, that he was not like him, and that there was no crime in just being born a Clegane: that's exactly what he says in season three when he is before the Brotherhood in that cave in the woods, with Arya, Gendry, Beric, Thoros and the rest, and he defeats Dondarrion in that combat!
Ayla chapter 38 . 9/10/2016
You made me cry out of joy with this chapter. I think that I haven't read any other chapter happier than this one.
Ayla chapter 36 . 9/10/2016
Davos says about himself that he is a coward, but he is braver than what he seems. It was funny when he thought suspiciously about Sandor's relationship with Sansa and made the former so angry that he almost slammed the table lol.
Ayla chapter 35 . 9/10/2016
Many things have happened in chapter 35, so this review is going to be long :p
So, as you wrote this fanfic before George Martin published the fifth book, this turn of events about Rickon, Osha and Shaggy in Braavos is justified. And with them, lord Davos, who found them! I liked very much that you decided to add him to your story, I like Davos! He was a smuggler in the past, but despite that, he is still a very noble character; one of the noblest in GOT, in fact. He is humble, sincere and loyal. He does not lie when it comes to talk about his humble origins. For all this, he is one of my favourite characters, after Tyrion and Jaime (my favourite pairing is Sansan, but neither Sandor nor Sansa are really my favourite ones as individual characters).
Since Joffrey's death already took place, Sansa must be 14 already. This means that a year has passed in the story. You didn't mention it, but I hope they didn't forget to celebrate their namedays!
And so, Arya must be travelling to the Secret City, if she hasn't arrived yet. Then, it seems that they will all be able to reunite eventually, fantastic! :D Though I guess Arya doesn't like Sandor very much, so she will not like to learn that her sister and him are romantically involved and planning to get married... Talking about that, now that Catelyn and king Robb are dead, one "advantadge" is that they won't have to worry about what her family would think about their relationship or if Robb would arrange a marriage for her, so they can get married without trouble, especially now that they are in Braavos, where there will be at least a sept and have Rickon, Arya and the rest as witnesses...
Ayla chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I couldn't imagine Sandor dancing until you wrote that chapter. It was cute that he did it for her, to see her happy. And in the end he kissed her, in public! Wow, she is definitely changing him!
Ayla chapter 33 . 9/9/2016
Sandor is jealous and a possessive man. That's cute and funny, and I like it.
Sandor didn't propose her, and yet she started already to sew her dress.