Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
MrsSRiddle chapter 1 . 10/11
Hello :)
I love your fanfic! You're such a great author, the story was really spellbinding 'till the end. My mother tongue isn't English anyway I understood every sentence because you wrote it so good. Sometimes the story dragged, nevertheless it was very exciting and I'm really glad that Sansa and Sandore are a couple now.

Sad chapter 54 . 10/8
You deserted the fic...:(
rpearcy chapter 53 . 9/1
seven more chapters...I need more tissues. I used a box on the last three chapters. :) I love the way you wrote this fic. It is engrossing. Hoping that there is a great ending to go with a fantastic story.
rpearcy chapter 52 . 8/31
Beautifully written. This is making me cry more than the canon story...which is really saying something. :')
rpearcy chapter 51 . 8/31
Oh my goodness, I cried so hard at this one. Great chapter.
rpearcy chapter 54 . 8/31
Please, please, please finish the story. I've been reading it non-stop all weekend only to get to the end and find out that there isn't an ending. I've been GRRM'ed by your story. :D I love these too characters dearly and you have done a great job with them. Thank you for writing it.
When do they have sex?
nikyssa chapter 22 . 7/27
Great pacing and character development! Adore the way you write the characters' deep thoughts and inner conflicts, making the attraction more natural that I thought possible. I have tried reading other SanSan stories but I am always coming back to read yours, CaroH99!
LokyTenshi chapter 17 . 7/26
I wonder when they will kiss, and they will end together, like husband and wife?
or any of the two acknowledge their love for the other... this is by far the best fanfic about SanSan, thank you so much, this is the chapter that im reading i hope this story gets and ending. agood one of course. :D
Please finish this lovely and amazing fanfic!
EverlastingXLove chapter 54 . 6/29
I hope you update soon! This story is amazing, I love it! Keep up the good work! :)
sansa.sandor.shipper chapter 54 . 1/26
Please please please please write the rest of the fic. I've now read it four times, and am getting so sad there isnt an ending its the best fanfic I've read in such a long time and I don't want to leave it like this. Please write the rest.
Serena chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Ahh! I've been really looking forward to reading about their namedays and this chapter definitely delivered! :D
Serena chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Ahh! Such a good chapter, exciting stuff happening!
alexandra.jackson.9461 chapter 54 . 12/15/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Pretty please