Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
AllyseGrant chapter 55 . 2/19
I love this story and have spent a week reading it.. I hope you continue soon
JustBecause170 chapter 1 . 1/14
I’m ready for this to happen. First chapter and I’m already hooked.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
This is nasty
Sansa is at least 13
Pedophile much?
RavenHairedQueen chapter 54 . 9/8/2017
Please put a conclusion on this. I loved this story and it's killing me to know what happens! I'm following for when the next chapter is released. 3
AliceRose21 chapter 55 . 9/6/2017
I enough fallen in love with this story! Please update whenever you can :D
Hija de Sandor chapter 55 . 8/14/2017
Hola , muchísimas gracias por tu GRAN fanfic no entiendo el inglés y he traducido los 55 capítulos al español, espero que pronto puedas regalarnos los últimos capítulos de la historia , deseando leer el reencuentro de Sandor con su pajarito, ojalá sea pronto . Deseando tus creaciones, me despido.
Un fuerte abrazo desde Sevilla.
Mrs.FFWriter chapter 53 . 8/10/2017
I cant wait for you to continue this ...
please do so soon (:
Lenna Sivewright chapter 55 . 7/23/2017
Please continue to write I long to read more of Sansa and Sandor. Thank you for writing so well I have enjoyed reading every chapter and can't wait to read more.
BUGGERING HELL chapter 55 . 6/23/2017
hey me again hope you're doing ok but I forgot to ask WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE SOME MORE
BUGGERING HELL chapter 55 . 6/23/2017
IM SORRY BUT EXCUSE ME WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY
Kelly chapter 55 . 6/8/2017
One of the best out there
jen chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
PLEASE UPDATE THIS , I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY AND IT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING TO SEE IT INCOMPLETE . I HOPE U OVERCOME YOUR WRITER'S BLOCK SOON BECAUSE A BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTFELT STORY LIKE THIS DESERVES COMPLETION .
I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF SANDOR /SANSA , AND THIS STORY JUST INVIGORATED IT .

BEST OF LUCK :-)
Gigi chapter 55 . 1/3/2017
Great story! I hope you update soon!
RogueWriter1990 chapter 23 . 12/6/2016
Such a tense chapter loved every moment of it. Should've known Armon was a wanker.
RogueWriter1990 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Finally! Thank you, great build up. I almost gave up because it seemed they would never kiss. Love the story!