Reviews for Beyond the Ice & the Fire How Fragile is the Heart
Sweet Locusts chapter 23 . 7/1
I love ASOIAF and SanSan fanfic, but this goes beyond that. You are really good and building tension and creating a story line. Why waste your talent on fan fiction? You could change the characters' names and situations and bit and sell this! It's very good.
luciflores20 chapter 52 . 6/5
It saddens me to have stumbled upon a fanfic that's beautifully written and discover that it is incomplete. I love your story so, so much, and I understand that you have a life and struggles that are real, but I hope you find the time to finish writing the rest of this masterpiece.
guarino3 chapter 55 . 3/26
I was so suprised to see the update about this in my email! I'll take updates in whatever format you want to give them to us, I'm just so glad this hasn't been abandoned!
Unfortunately, YouTube currently tells me this video is 'unavailable'.
poe510 chapter 55 . 3/25
the link doesn't seem to be working can you send another?
Did you ever end up writing more?
MrsSRiddle chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hello :)
I love your fanfic! You're such a great author, the story was really spellbinding 'till the end. My mother tongue isn't English anyway I understood every sentence because you wrote it so good. Sometimes the story dragged, nevertheless it was very exciting and I'm really glad that Sansa and Sandore are a couple now.

MrsSRiddle
Sad chapter 54 . 10/8/2015
You deserted the fic...:(
rpearcy chapter 53 . 9/1/2015
seven more chapters...I need more tissues. I used a box on the last three chapters. :) I love the way you wrote this fic. It is engrossing. Hoping that there is a great ending to go with a fantastic story.
rpearcy chapter 52 . 8/31/2015
Beautifully written. This is making me cry more than the canon story...which is really saying something. :')
rpearcy chapter 51 . 8/31/2015
Oh my goodness, I cried so hard at this one. Great chapter.
rpearcy chapter 54 . 8/31/2015
Please, please, please finish the story. I've been reading it non-stop all weekend only to get to the end and find out that there isn't an ending. I've been GRRM'ed by your story. :D I love these too characters dearly and you have done a great job with them. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
When do they have sex?
nikyssa chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
Great pacing and character development! Adore the way you write the characters' deep thoughts and inner conflicts, making the attraction more natural that I thought possible. I have tried reading other SanSan stories but I am always coming back to read yours, CaroH99!
LokyTenshi chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I wonder when they will kiss, and they will end together, like husband and wife?
or any of the two acknowledge their love for the other... this is by far the best fanfic about SanSan, thank you so much, this is the chapter that im reading i hope this story gets and ending. agood one of course. :D
Guest chapter 54 . 7/13/2015
Please finish this lovely and amazing fanfic!