Reviews for It's a Hell of a Life
mamita chapter 6 . 7/13
Hi, I love your fic, poor Sam, and Gabriel too, Dean is silly at times and Cas I do not like sometimes, you always have to put between siblings, I hope you continue soon with the fic, I like you both have POVs so because we think and know the two even Dean, hopefully do more fics two of them, well, still thanks and kisses.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Seriously this was AMAZING! I loved it! I was rereading Superman Tonight and saw this story, I'm so glad I did. :D

Thanks for sharing another incredible story! :)

Yay for Gabe saving the day. As usual. ;) He's just that awesome. :D

*Hugs*

Maddy
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Please extend this. please, please please,please,please. With a cherry and a Gabriel on top?
E chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Love it, good work
N. H. Moonshadow chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I really REALLY loved this and am very sad to see it end! I love how you handled all the characters! I would love to see more, especially something about Gabe shadowing Raphael.
evillittleowl chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Brilliant! But now don't know if I want a sequel to this or an update for superman either way let us here from you soon!
gabe fan chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
this is wonderful. i love it. will there be a sequel? i would like to see what happen with gabriel, raphael and castiel. also would love me some dean/cas, sam/gabe too.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
"Well, hopefully he'd buy a clue sooner rather than later - Gabriel had been looking over the entire timeline while Sam watched Dean, and it was all he could do to keep them moving forward right now. He wanted nothing more than to bug out and run screaming from what was coming, but perhaps Sam would get the point before they had to go that far?"

WAY TO BUILD THE SUSPENSE. I AM DYING OF HAPPINESS AND AM HAVING A CAPSLOCK MOMENT.

"Gabriel sent up a quick prayer to Dad..."

MARRY ME NOW.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Aww! Wonderful endikng! Is there going to be a squel? Also, glad to see you're alive!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Hard to see Gabriel with all those titles.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was awesome! I love it already!