Reviews for Starlight
Azera-v chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
Loved it.
soapmaniac22 chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Oh man I love this story! I love how spot on your characterizations were to each character. I LOVE how in depth you were in each scene, pointing out all the little things that us shippers would notice! Loved this so much! Off to read the sequel!
MrsFell chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
This story is amazing, are you going to finish the other seasons in yoiur story Sunlight?
kely-jo chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
wowww... i really enjoyed this first chapter. thoroughly. so i'll keep reading...
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hi! I just found this fic after looking for what feels like ages for a good one. I was blown away at how spot on the characters are in your fic! It's amazing! And definitely inspirational! So much in fact I'm reading the sequel and am loving it! You really capture the characters and bring forth their emotions! I love seeing the parallels and I also enjoy the different sides of how they feel about the situations they are in. I'm in the middle of writing a klaroline fic and after reading this it's inspired me to take a different direction with the fic than where I was going. I was having serious writers block until I found this story and was suddenly hit with inspiration! Your story is seriously one of the best and severely underrated! I hope you write more.
Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Great story! So happy there is a sequel. Off to read it!
LisaLauren chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I have been waiting so long for a fanfic that is linked to the actual storyline, and this is exactly what I needed! Words cannot express my love for this story. Not only are you an amazing writer, but you somehow managed to portray the characters perfectly and make additions to the relationship without it feeling rushed or OOC. And for that, I thank you!

Can't wait to read your other fics :)
TheOneInBetween chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I was looking for a Klaroline fanfic to start reading, and after I finished reading the first two chapters of this one, I was glad I picked this one to start. Excited for what's in store next!
apandainsky chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
helloI'm a K&C fan from China,and I am so fond of your story
Could you give me a chance to translate it into chinese to share your ideas to more people?
Thanks a lot:)
Marialena chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh my God! I'm so happy that I finally found a story (actually two) about my favorite couple, Klaus and Caroline! I'm gonna read both Sunlight and Starlight! I've read the first chapters and I admit that they are perfectly written and the plot is great!
Dodge1989 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Oh, I so in love with your story's:)
Please continue this marvelous story:))
xxHybridOriginalxx chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
nice story :) although I am a bit sad that they didn't kiss :/ or that they didn't get together but it's still one awesome story great job
jessnicole chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Wow really great chapter
KimOfDrac chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Oh, Klaus we have way more beautiful cities than Stockholm (but I bet you know that, since you're a viking) :D
KimOfDrac chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I LOVE hiw you've captured their personas. Each and every one if them. Wow!