Reviews for Rumination
Danyellscreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I really enjoyed this softer more humane side of Bruce. It's rare we get to experience that side of him
I really enjoy your writing in general
I also write and any tips or feed backs are greatly appreciated
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
A wonderfully writen one-shot, it does such a great job of depicting Bruces thought process and brings up valid points that Bruce probable actually thinks about. Well done.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I wonder just how many times Bruce just let Dick sleep the rest of the night in the car, or in a trundle bed down in the cave, because he didn't have the heart to wake him up to get him up into the house and into his bed. In some ways, Dick's become more dedicated to 'the community' than Bruce, but then again, he's always been passionate about what he cares about, and always wants to see it to the end. Keep up the good work, dark
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome!
Agent Five chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's been a long hiatus! So pleased when this appeared in my inbox and my excitement was justified. Love this insight into Bruce and Dick's relationship and the believable scenario.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great to have you post again! I look forward to your stories the second I read the alert about your posting. Always been a fan of the way you manage to portray the canon characters in character but yet add a little more depth to them. I'm personally super happy that this was a Bruce-Dick, Father-son like piece. Bruce's point of view is really hard to write but I think you captured him perfect (or just the way I like it). Terrific job like always!
reading-rider chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Another wonderful little story! So glad to see you writing again. Thanks for sharing!