Reviews for Rito's New Troubles Vol 4
ChancellorBismarck chapter 4 . 8/5
Lol adding brook into this XD and the gorgon sisters i applaud
diggerboy4 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Julius Slash chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I don't know if I'm the only one but I am definitely against Tearju keeping that body of 258-56-232. I really do hope that she changes her mind later on. I can't and I don't want to imagine her in that size. Aside from that, everything was great as usual though the deflowering of all of them caught me off guard.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck
darkofficer chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
great story can't wait for haruna's arc and the other one
Steel Anjel chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I... I... I'm sorry. Before I say anything else, just know that I completely acknowledge this as a personal preference. Bear with my efflux.

This chapter just didn't do it for me. Perhaps it's just my love for canon, but... it should have been Lala. I understand that Rito grew more and more attached to his harem as a whole, and that you needed a catalyst for Tearju's induction into the harem, but even though I saw Lala in this chap... WHERE'S LALA? ;( From this story, or at least this ending... I felt there just was no special place for her in Rito's heart. A place, definitely, but not a special one. One that I thought should have been there. If you read the original manga, or watch the anime even, you see without a doubt that Lala is the one that Rito TRULY loved. He loved Haruna, but he didn't spend time with her as much as he did with Lala, he didn't build a mutual relationship, he just didn't give it as much as he gave Lala...

*ahem* So yeah. Anyways.

Other than that, the fic turned out pretty nicely. This arc seemed a bit rushed and short, which was odd in my opinion since Rito knew Tearju even less than he knew Ryouko or Yami. The "deflowering" also seemed a bit rushed. Heh, I mean, this is Rito's virginity. Something that's been hanging by a thread since Ryouko. I would have rather had it... I don't know, "weightier." But then again, it IS a T-rated fic. I must say, you certainly pushed the boundaries on that.

A few minor grammatical mistakes, but nothing consistent. Word-choice was appropriate and varied, as usual, kudos for that. Style-wise, you have one all your own. I wouldn't strive to write like you, personally, but your writing is definitely one that I enjoy reading. :)

Good luck with volume 5! Hope to see it soon(er than Halloween). xD

-Steel Anjel

"Kaoj vi sgp tb usgw mhr drwgoaoui.
Dzhw zn lzo mo enenz mhr drcwtcujfww."
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Great story so far, and once again, this Fanfic series is great. I like the guy made of bone, and hope you put Sallem's sister you mentioned in here to some where in this series. Please don't add his sister to the Heram, that would suck, but maybe you could set her up with an OC or something. No one has done that as far as I know. Anyway, keep up the great work, and look forward too your future works.
Julius Slash chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I agree with your statement when you say this chapter showcases the growth of Rito mentally towards his harem. And I definitely like how he's actively building it

I really like how you had Haruna peek into Rito's memories and found out his feelings for her. However, I think a appropriate confession is still in need as a declaration of Rito's love for Haruna and also as a formal invitation into his harem.

I liked this chapter but the part where Tearju's 3 measurements increase every time Rito sleeps with a new girl is kinda' freaking me out. Hour glass type girls are kinda' freaky.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck to you
Shadow Shad3 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
will rito lose his virginity?
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
WOW! That is the only word I can think of to describe this chapter. So once again you did a great job and another good chapter. My suggestions are to have Rito's harem continue to enteract with one another, and don't spring Yami and Tearju back together, do it slowly. Also, Rito loves Haruna very much, so why does he seem like he has forgotten she is sick and is he visiting her and helping to take care of her, is Ryouko still her doctor, and what about Yui and Lala on that note; Lala is Haruna's best friend? Second have some of the flowers on the ghost handcuffs do something else besides make Tearju "bigger", maybe let it effect Rito somehow. Like making him more appaeling visially to women; more muscle, taller, or something like that, they are both stuck together. And lastly, Mikan is having a ball with this, but what about Rito's mom and dad, and how is Yui's family going along with this? Whatever you do, keep up the good work!
Savaris chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Curious... so each bud has a specific effect? From the look of it, it goes opposite to Ryouko's current "growth spurt". I hope the next chapter comes soon!

Hmm... works of fiction, eh? Well, I haven't come up for a numbering for them but the one's that comes up the top of my head right now are Lord of the Rings, Marvel universe, The Little Prince, Sherlock Holmes, World War Z, Artemis Fowl, Ciaphas Cain (great guy, that one), The Bill of Rights (YMMV)...
Savaris chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Tearju FTW, I say! So out of the loop I am, I wish my schedule clears up so as I'll be able to read your works just as you release them for the public's perusal! It also looks like there's two more volumes after this with omakes and the epilogue!

Curious I am though, as Oshizu seems to be the last boss as you plan her to be the focus on the last boss seeing that Momo and Nana precedes her volume... must be something important occurs when she helps what's-her-name I guess... I think it's bit of a shame, but with how things are planned out, it looks like "Master" won't make a debut seeing as we finally see part of her face in canon...

Now, as for your suggestion on the previous volume of streamlining your works into one package, I think it is fine as it is while some might not get or may be annoyed of those fourth wall breaking chapters though. However, it will also show how you improved yourself. When things are done, go on to the next piece you have in mind... is my opinion.
Julius Slash chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This is a really good chapter; great laughs laying everywhere and sexy scenes to imagine on. However, as clumsy as we know Tearju is, she also has a touch of gracefulness. I know it's hard when the qualities are complete opposites but I do know you can do it. )

Thanks for your hard work as always and good luck
HotelKatz chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
My oh my. Black flower could mean anything. I suspect these behavior changes would last only for a chapter.

Tearju acts a lot like Yami did when she first came?

Tearju acts Yandere-ish towards Rito?

Tearju acts cougar-ish and tries to uses the handcuffs to get into Rito's pants?

Those are the first things that I thought of.
Julius Slash chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice handcuffs, I need to get me one of those and tie myself to a hot girl I really appreciate how you brought her in with the angry mob and such. Not to mention, Tearju being an airhead made things really funny, hahaha.

However, using To Love-Ru Darkness as reference, I believe that Tearju is calm as long it isn't related to anything ecchi 3, and would keep her calm. So, Tearju reacting like this, ["Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!"] would be somewhat out of place.

Thank you for your hard work and good luck
Shadow Shad3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012