Reviews for Three Shots
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lucas is the classical villain that you have to make sure he dies!

Though insane or not he STILL made his choices and cannot complain when he has to pay the consequenses.
Skye will most likely have some form of brek down after this, but she have freinds and loved ones that will be there for her.
primevalREX chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow ! I didn't expect that !
Amazing ! :D
Bug-z892002 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good story. Love how you showed a complete change in Lucas just before he died. Thanks for that.
Valou-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Omg i'm sooooo sad right now, and it's'only because of you great style of writting anyway, and the end was very powerful /3 thank you for give us some Lucket :) xoxo from belgium
Anna Elisa chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wow beautiful :)
Selvet chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*falls to te ground because of all the feels* lucasssss but it's not okay!
Lol good job :)
FrenchMelanie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So after discussion with you, I understand your point of view. Indeed Lucas likes to control everything so I guess if he had to choose he would rather kill himself than let someone else do it. And obviously what would be a better revenge than leave a miserable Skye who would never survive this! She's gonna have a depression after that.
Actually I think that if I don't like those ideas it's because in my story, even if the worst happen, even if they're hurt, they suffer, in the end they will be happy. And with your end, I can only see troubles, pain and sufferance coming. That's probably why I can't totally like it. Because I can handle one character who suffers so much that he does sometjing utterly stupid but not all of them. Like the 3 of them are totally out of control, out of who they want to be. I don't know if I'm clear here! ;) But well done! You did a good job and you're able to write happy stories like horrible sad ones! Good job!
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
The hooliganous internet isn't letting me log in because I have too many windows open, but just to say that I still think this is a brilliant fic :D
PocketHulk chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was beautiful! Sad ending, but totally realistic!
FrenchMelanie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ok so... Honesty huh?
First, if you stay strict to who they are, their characters, I think Taylor would never ask someone else to hunt his son down and surely not Skye. Plus, he clearly can't kill his son, not even after being stabbed. I think he'd rather put him in jail for ever than kill him.
Second, Skye might be a good soldier, she's due to be a doctor, so I guess if there was a hunt, she would not be in. And even if she had betrayed Taylor, I don't think he could ask her such a thing. She's not a murderer, she couldn't kill in cold blood.
Third, I can't see Lucas Taylor kill himself. I think he should be a lot more hurt to do that and by hurt, I mean psychology hurt, not physically. Because when he's physically hurt, he always survive. The scares on his neck prove it. And because I think his hatred for his father would be multiply after what had just happened.
If I forget those 3 points, I guess the story is great. You ask for the truth, right? Please don't hate me! :)
underdogwriter2410 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
OMG so much angst! I love this a lot. The concept is brilliant and I love how you put a little bit of Lucket hint in the story. Definitely a well written oneshot and you have posted it at the right time because I'm in the need of a little Lucket dose to cheer up my mood. Thank you so much for not giving up on this fandom. 2 thumbs up for the story and I'm putting this in my favorites right away. Marvelous work! ;)