Reviews for Wishes and Dreams of Love
Kagome Avalon chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
This is like a 2nd review for Chapter 13 I know that I'm kind of back tracking but... That really did go over my head. I didn't even catch the hint about Melvin; I must not have read the AN ath the end of chapter 12 at all. Then when I read it again I got it. Nephlyte has a gravelly type of voice. Molly is a red-head and she lost her love. Beryl is a nasty hag that I never liked who really did deserve to die for what she did to her generals. I felt the worst for Nephlyte because I thought that he and Molly really did make a cute couple. I look forward to reading the sequel now.
Kagome Avalon chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I cheated a little and saw the titles for the sequel that are posted. The false Queen is Beryl. Darien is Jareth's older brother isn't he? Although, Darien doesn't have a gravelly voice even if just slightly. So that would make Serena Sarah's friend. I look forward to reading the sequel as well.
Kagome Avalon chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
At one point I became confused. In this chapter you said that Jareth was more or less raised by his father after his mother died. But, in chapter 8 you said that his father died in battle and a year later his mother died in a raid. That he lost both parents at the age of 5.

By the way, I LOVE THIS STORY. I can't tell you how many times I've read it now but I can tell you it's A LOT!
Victoria Pendragon chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
Either I'm pitiful, or the people reading this story are. Seriously, 41 reviews, and NOBODY know who the Silor Moon people are! The red-head is Naru Osaka (Molly Baker in the crappy dub stuff) and her lover-boy is the Earth-General-Turned-Evil Nephrite-sama. Conal's "old lady" is most likely Beryl, but seeing as there were many evil "old ladies" in Sialor Moon, it might be another.
BellesAndRoses chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh, this is brilliant so far! I am loving this!
Kagome Avalon chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
Great story.

I must have missed something because I have no clue who Jareth's brother is or who Conal's "old lady" is?

I look forward to reading the next protion of this story. I also am looking forward to reading some of your other stories as well.
Juliana chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
Keep this story up it's to good, and I want to know more.
Summer Rose chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
Ok know you are evili will pay you withallthe money in the wizard bank gringotts to write more of this. noiwill send athousand zombies torip you piece by piece if you do not hurry up then ill learn necromancy to bring you back to write it ok? if you could write more of this story it would be most wanted thanks _

summer
Celeste Billafonte chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I love the sarah/toby relationship, it is too cute how you characterized Toby as being so protective of his big sis. good job.
LadyAniviel chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
*is speechless* i cannot name how many compliments are possible for this masterpiece. one, you used a Shania Twain song! *hums the tune* i love that song so much. and secondly, that wedding ceremony was...breathtaking. i cannot describe how i enjoyed this story. not one Labyrinth story ive read ive enjoyed reading as much as this one. this one is the BEST! i LOVE you!
dreamingbutstillbored chapter 14 . 12/21/2003
Great fic.I really enjoyed reading .
One-Sexy-Slytherin chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
PLEASE REVIEW! I've been waiting for so long for an update and none have come!
NuPreacher chapter 13 . 6/22/2003
A very good story. I just recently read it again.
BloodIce chapter 13 . 6/6/2003
i like it- i'm glad i realized that this came before For Eternity...
YamiHoshi chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
I loved the story. Sorry I didn't get to finish it. Please review mine.