Reviews for Selfless Love
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Exllcent fic here cool job with Brainy thoughs here
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved this. Almost had me in tears. Brainy is such a complex character. There are very few times when were introduced to that. Brainy was a DJ on some episodes. He never blabbed about Helga's secret and stood by her side. He adores Helga for her and that says so much about brainy. Great job!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh. My gawd. I absolutely adore brainy and reading this brought tears. This is how I c him. A quiet soul, but secretly gentle, compassionate and sophisticated far beyond his classmates. Thank u for this amazing piece!
Ms Frosty chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, very sweet. I've had a big pleasure, reading your story. Poor Brainy, sometimes I wish Helga wasn't so mean to him.
Melody of Perdition chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love Brainy, I'm a fan of his as you are, and reading this made me so happy! You wrote Brainy as I believe many of us have thought he is at some point. I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue it!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwww, that's beautifulllllllll! 3
What a heart, man! Title could not be more appropriate! Well done!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like Brainy. He is in the same boat as Helga. Loving someone who doesn't love you back. I alway thought if Helga can't be with Arnold than Brainy is my second choice to be with her. You did a very good job why Brainy has feeling for Helga.